Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Just next to it was a garden, and there was a stone pavilion in the courtyard. The two of them talked in the pavilion, while the maids stayed outside the pavilion and waited.

    "I don't know if grandma has something to say, but I'd like to trouble my second brother to come." Lin Mengqiu actually had some doubts in his heart. If the old concubine had something to say, she should go to Mama Wang, so how could she ask Shen Shaoyi to convey it.

    "Grandmother said that my mother looks at Kuanhe, but she actually attaches great importance to housekeeping. She is afraid that sister-in-law will suffer, so she asked me to come and remind sister-in-law." What Shen Shaoyi said was somewhat similar to what Lin Mengqiu thought about herself

    . Looking at the selflessness of the prince, she pretended not to care about the identities of the housekeeper and the princess, but in fact all the management of the palace was in her hands. And with the memories of her previous life, she was naturally wary of Chen.

    If it was really the old concubine who wanted to confess that she had something to do with the Chen family, it would be really inappropriate for Wang Mama, so Shen Shaoyi's words dispelled part of her doubts and listened carefully to him.

    "Grandmother means that sister-in-law can listen more, watch more and talk less, and even if she wants to speak, she should try to follow what mother says."

    At first she listened carefully, but she felt strange when she heard it. The meaning is almost the same, that is, be careful of Mrs. Chen. If you hear too much, it will be as if you haven't said anything.

    Seeing that it was getting late, and if he didn't go to the front yard, he might not be able to catch up with important things. Lin Mengqiu felt that it was almost done, and was about to interrupt him when he felt a hand gently touch her temples.

    Perhaps it was because she had experienced two attacks in her previous life, she was extremely sensitive to the approach of strangers, subconsciously slapped them away hard, and heard a crisp sound.

    Looking sideways again, I saw Shen Shaoyi raised her hands in embarrassment and took half a step back.

    "Second brother, what are you doing?"

    "I see that my sister-in-law's hair is a little messy. I think she must have bumped into Lindao just now. It might be inappropriate to go to see my mother like this, and I might leave something to talk about, so I can't help it." I want to take care of my sister-in-law."

    Only then did Lin Mengqiu notice that Shen Shaoyi seemed to have dressed up specially today, wearing an almond-white long gown, with her hair tied up and a crown, and a white jade hairpin stuck in the crown. She looked clean and elegant, with a bookish air.     I have to say that his facial features and temperament are excellent, and he will look at you gently with his beautiful phoenix eyes when he talks, giving people the illusion of being cherished.     If Lin Mengqiu was just a girl who hadn't left the court, or a boudoir who was neglected by her husband, she would definitely be delighted to meet Shen Shaoyi's teasing.     It's a pity that she is neither. Shen Shaoyi's actions made her feel a chill all over her body.     She took a step back calmly, opened the distance between the two of them, and looked back at him with a smile on her lips.     "So, I misunderstood the second brother. But the second brother should stay away from me in the future. I have been weird since I was a child, and I don't like people getting too close. If I make a move, I'm afraid it will attract unnecessary attention." Misunderstanding."     Shen Shaoyi's smile froze on her face, she was stunned for a moment before she smiled and said, "I don't blame my sister-in-law, it's my younger brother's fault that I didn't tell her in advance, and frightened my sister-in-law." Lin Mengqiu bent her eyes and smiled obediently,     " If you know your mistakes, you can correct them, and I believe that the second brother will definitely not do it again in the future."     Before he could think of a way to remedy it, Lin Mengqiu continued: "I think the things that grandma has to explain are all here, so I will go to my mother's place first. I'm afraid it won't be nice if I delay going any further, I have my second younger brother Lao today, next time when your eldest brother is here, we husband and wife will have a banquet with the second younger brother." After speaking, before Shen Shaoyi could respond, he left Shiting first     . .     As soon as she left, the smile on Shen Shaoyi's face disappeared instantly, the eyes looking at Lin Mengqiu's back were like a snake, and he punched the stone table fiercely with his fist.     Well, it's good that you can correct your mistakes, but after entering the mansion for a few days, you really regard yourself as a concubine, and he wants to see if Shen Che will really protect her.     Shen Shaoyi is the concubine of the family. His biological mother died of a blood collapse when she gave birth to him. The princess was raised by the princess when she was alive, and she followed the old concubine after she passed away.