Chapter 35

Chapter 35 You have learned badly from the Shizi...

    Liao Guanshi was originally hiding in the cubicle, waiting for Lin Mengqiu to cry with a smile on his feet.

    Regardless of how much she pretended to be, the little girl is a little girl after all, how can she play with Madam.

    When she bowed down to Madam and made a fool of herself, he would give Madam another face, so that the people below would be able to see clearly who was in charge of the house.

    But he didn't expect that as soon as he sat comfortably, he heard Lin Mengqiu not only didn't cry, but also said something shocking with a smile.

    What do you mean, what do you mean by 'go to get the moon silver' and what do you mean by 'can't afford this big Buddha'?

    He has worked in the palace for seven or eight years. He started as a long-term worker. He finally hugged his wife's thigh and became a steward. Let him go when he feels comfortable? it's out of the question.

    Guanshi Liao felt his mind went blank, and his most primitive reaction was to get up and rush out from the inside, he was determined to argue with this yellow-haired girl.

    When he woke up, Lin Mengqiu's eyes had already looked at him from afar, "Hey, isn't this Liao Guanshi? What a coincidence."

    Chen Shi: ...

    She just pretended to teach Liao Guanshi for Lin Mengqiu, As a result, the slap in the face is extremely fast now, how can she explain this? Why did the person who was supposed to be so busy in Zhuangzi appear in her courtyard?

    Chen's head, which was much more awake, was first stimulated by Lin Mengqiu, and now he was irritated by this idiot who suddenly came out, and he felt a splitting headache.

    I opened my mouth a few times, but in the end nothing came out.

    Even Guanshi Liao was dumbfounded. He stood there for a while before kneeling down to salute Lin Mengqiu, "Slave Liao Zhibo has seen the concubine."

    Lin Mengqiu actually understood the moment he appeared. This was a stumbling block for her, but she never thought that she would come over so suddenly by such a coincidence, and the last thing she expected was that Liao Guanshi would be rushed out of her angrily.

    Lin Mengqiu found it very interesting to see Chen's face turn red and then white as if juggling, and she deserved it for making her plot against someone behind her back!

    Then she rolled her eyes and came up with an idea, she wanted Mrs. Chen to obediently hand over her opponent's cards.

    "Ah, Guanshi Liao should be in the village, right? When I sent people to invite people, I couldn't invite them. I didn't expect to meet with my mother." After all, Guanshi Liao has been working in the palace for so many years

    . Even if it is such an embarrassing situation, she has quickly reacted to it.

    "Did the imperial concubine send someone to the village to look for the servant? The servant knew that you arranged the spring festival today, and rushed to the mansion as soon as the matter over there was dealt with. It must have happened to be missed by the person who communicated with you. "

    Then Liao Guanshi really took good care of his subordinates, and even privately decided for you and sent a message back for you."

    After Lin Mengqiu learned the words, Liao Guanshi knocked his head vigorously several times, and he couldn't wait to send a few more words. The poisonous oath came to prove her innocence: "The imperial concubine has a clear lesson, even if I give this slave a hundred courages, the slave will not dare to be so arrogant. It must be someone who is not in harmony with the slave on purpose to frame the slave, and the slave will never show any disrespect to the imperial concubine."