Chapter 65

Chapter 65 What Are You Writing?

    "Well, for your sake, I won't fight him, but you have to tell me why the person who married into the palace suddenly became you, did your sister force you?"

    Shi Wanshu didn't like Lin Mengyuan since she was a child, not only because of her different personality, but also because she felt that Lin Mengyuan was not real enough, and she was too pretentious when getting along with others, with her eyes above her head.

    Obviously she cares a lot about what others think of her, but she pretends not to care. She looks aloof and different from others. Compared with her, Shi Wanshu even likes her eldest sister even more.

    At least my eldest sister is very real, she likes as much as she likes, wants as much as she wants, and never hides it.

    "She didn't force me, I did it myself."

    "Don't be afraid, if it was your sister and your mother who forced you, you can just say, I can even fight with my brother now, it's not a problem if one hits ten , and my grandfather also prepared a follower for me, even if he took you out of the Nanyang palace."

    Shi Wanshu met the legendary Shen Che before she came, and she thought she was not afraid of anything. She even sneaked into her brother's camp disguised as a man and singled out the top ten masters in the camp.

    She is not afraid of her father, brother or grandfather, her only weakness is her mother crying, it is really a headache for that woman to cry.

    She was originally unwilling to enter the palace this time, she had already packed her bags and was about to sneak to the barracks to find her elder brother, but she was caught by her, and she had to agree to enter the palace only because she was upset by her crying.

    But in front of Shen Che today, she felt what fear is, that kind of suffocating oppressive feeling that makes people have nowhere to escape.

    Such a vicious person, after much deliberation, must be Lin Mengyuan's unwillingness to marry, which forced Lin Mengqiu to agree to marry instead.

    Lin Mengqiu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and she knew that Shi Wanshu was a person who kept what he said, so she was afraid that she would really think that she had been wronged, and if she wanted to make things big, then it would be impossible to end.

    He could only tell her the truth, this secret that was hidden in his heart, which even Hong Xing hadn't told, was actually spoken out in front of Shi Wanshu naturally.

    Of course, Lin Mengqiu didn't go into details, but only said that when she was young, she was in danger and was rescued by Shen Che when she narrowly escaped death. Therefore, when Lin Mengyuan committed suicide and refused to marry, it was she who offered to marry instead.

    Lin Mengqiu has never doubted the friendship between the two, but the things she encountered back then were too heavy for them to bear at their age. Instead of worrying with many people, it is better not to implicate Shi Wanshu.

    But now that she has left the Lin family, she has room to display, she has the dowry in her hand and the confidence of her subordinates, and now she is waiting for an opportunity to find the real culprit back then, and there is no need to hide some things from Shi Wanshu.

    "Lin Mengqiu, you have kept such a big thing from me! You have kept it from me for so many years, and I said that you were looking at something wrong at that time. It turned out to be the case. You are really going to piss me off." She actually blatantly

    shouted She is Lin Mengqiu!

    Shi Wanshu's voice was loud, and even though there was no one else in the room, Mother Wang also left with her servants, Lin Mengqiu was so frightened that she broke into a cold sweat, her eyes widened, she quickly covered her mouth, and pulled her to sit down.