Chapter 20

Chapter 20

    Lin Mengqiu's nose was red and he wanted to cry, but when he heard that Shen Che was going to be given medicine, he blinked his red and swollen almond eyes, and forcefully held back his tears.

    "Where is it?" Just now weeping too much, her voice also has a little nasal sound, not only not unpleasant, but also a little more cute.

    Shen Che raised his finger and pointed to the small white jade box on the Duobao Pavilion, Lin Mengqiu sniffled his little nose, and obediently turned around to get the things, but really stopped crying.

    It's just that the small box was placed a little high, Lin Mengqiu stretched out his hand to try it, and his fingertips could barely touch the edge.

    It would be impractical for Shen Che to sit in such a state of embarrassment, calling someone in, Lin Mengqiu could only reach for it on tiptoe as much as possible, and after going back and forth several times, she gritted her teeth and jumped up lightly.

    Shen Che, who was sitting behind watching, couldn't hold back for a moment, and let out a laugh from the corner of his lips, saying that even if he wanted to kill her, he couldn't stop her from crying, but he didn't expect that she would be obedient when asked to do things.

    And her clumsy appearance is really like a stupid rabbit. You only need to add a bunny tail behind her, so that Baliang can chase her back and forth a few times.

    However, being stupid is a bit stupid, which is less annoying than her usual airs and cautious appearance.

    Just thinking about it, Lin Mengqiu, who was still jumping on tiptoe just now, has already got the small box and returned.

    "My lord, the medicine is here." Lin Mengqiu carefully held the white jade box in his hand, looking at him with bright red eyes, as if he was offering some kind of treasure.

    This will not be afraid or cry.

    Shen Che was not used to being looked at like this, so he rolled his eyes uncomfortably, and said in a nonchalant manner: "Apply the medicine for me."

    Lin Mengqiu is usually flexible in her hands and feet, especially when she was at the Lin family, she was wary of everyone around her. , except for the basic things of Hongxing, you can do it yourself and don't need servants.

    Not to mention applying medicine, she even tried taking medicine and decocting medicine, but now she wanted to give Shen Che medicine, but she was a little at a loss.

    After being stunned for a moment, he nodded hesitantly.

    Opening the white jade box, one could smell a faint herbal fragrance, which was very similar to the cold medicinal fragrance on Shen Che's body, but the plaster was a bit nauseating.

    It is bluish dark green, and it is impossible to tell what it is made of. Even Ah Si couldn't help covering his nose and gagging when he saw it for the first time, let alone her.

    For a delicate lady from an aristocratic family, rather than asking her to apply medicine, it was just making things difficult and tempting her.

    Shen Che watched coldly and did not urge her.

    He was waiting, waiting for when she couldn't take it anymore and ran away in fear, so as not to dangle in front of his eyes anymore.

    Lin Mengqiu frowned and looked at the plaster, she looked extremely serious and nervous, but it wasn't because she was afraid or disgusted, it was just that she didn't know how to do it.