Chapter 76

Chapter 76 What do you like about me?

    Lin Mengqiu didn't know how long she had been in a coma, she was in a dream all the time, experiencing all kinds of past life repeatedly, she was separated from herself like a spirit body, floating and watching the past repeat itself.

    Some played with Lin Yanshu in the garden without reading when they were children, and were punished by the Song family. There were also those who watched their grandmother give jujube cakes to their sisters in private at their grandparents' house, but she was the only one who missed her.

    Xiao Mengqiu in the dream was only five or six years old. When she came back after being punished to copy the big characters, she found that her cousins ​​were all eating cakes and drinking sour plum soup, but she had nothing.

    But when she was young, she didn't understand anything. She thought that her grandmother would dislike her because she liked to play and was misbehaving.

    Re-dreaming about the past, Lin Mengqiu looked at it from a perspective beyond the outside world, and realized belatedly that perhaps many things had already appeared in bits and pieces, but she didn't notice it at the time.

    The last memory was left in that cold ancestral hall, she huddled in a dark corner, waiting for the dawn.

    But unfortunately, she couldn't wait.

    She wanted to struggle to wake up, but she felt that her eyelids were heavy and she couldn't wake up no matter what.

    Until in the dream, her body turned into a flower stamen, spring and autumn came, and produced small fruits...

    Lin Mengqiu woke up from hunger. When she woke up, the room was silent and dark, and she could only vaguely see it. It was still dark outside, but I didn't know the time, and a candlestick was lit in front of the bed.

    She opened her eyes and looked at the curtain above her head, her mind went blank, she didn't want to do anything but felt very hungry.

    I really want to drink rice porridge, and I also want to eat roast chicken and roast duck. She usually has a small appetite, and she will be full after eating a small bowl of rice.

    This time, there was an illusion that her stomach was empty and she could swallow several bowls of rice, and the more she thought about food, the more food appeared in her mind, and she couldn't help but licked her lower lip.

    But it was still dark, and the servants had rested. If she wanted to eat, she would have to get up and change clothes.

    If you can't bear it, I don't know how long I have been asleep anyway, and it will be dawn after a little more sleep.

    But as soon as she closed her eyes, she felt someone around her clenched her hand, and a chuckle sounded in her ears, "Are you hungry?"

    Lin Mengqiu's thoughts of wandering outside suddenly came back, and all the memories before coma were also gone. came to mind.

    She was captured by Xu Mingjie and used to threaten Shen Che. Lin Mengqiu was shocked by that scene, making her feel no hunger in an instant.

    The first reaction was to struggle to sit up, and lifted the quilt of the people around him by the dim candlelight.

    Shen Che's cold and deep eyes in the past are now looking at her with a smile.

    Lin Mengqiu didn't care about that much, and checked the wounds on his body up and down. She clearly remembered that the corners of his lips were bleeding that day, and someone hit his back forcefully with a stick. Such a serious injury must not heal.