Chapter 44

Chapter 44 How can you peek at me......

    "Brother, why are you here?" Shen Shaoyi set fire to her and fled back to her yard with others, saying that he was feeling a little uncomfortable, and told his wife, Mrs. Zhou, not to let anyone disturb her.

    Unexpectedly, not long after he lay down, he was ripped off the bed.

    Shen Che's face was frosty, and his black-stained eyes fell on him coldly, as if looking at a corpse.

    "Don't you have anything to explain to me about today's matter?"

    "Brother, I can't understand what you are talking about, brother."

    Shen Che didn't talk nonsense with him, and directly asked Liao Zhibo, who was covered in injuries, to throw him At his feet, Liao Zhibo didn't need to force a confession at all, he kowtowed and begged for mercy whenever he saw Shen Che.

    "The slave was forced, and it was the second young master and his wife who forced the slave." Just seeing the weapons in the hands of the guards, he was so frightened that he said everything, just to save his own life.     Shen Shaoyi saw that he was full of nonsense and confessed herself, so she stood up anxiously, and kicked him in the chest several times, until the kicked man spit blood from the mouth until he could not speak.     Then he     hurriedly knelt down and explained, "Brother, I don't know what happened at all. You don't really believe what a servant said, did you? He colluded with that bitch of Mrs. Chen to slander my younger brother." Kneeling and crawling to Shen Che's feet, begging him for mercy.     Shen Che didn't speak, but used his long sword to open his bandaged palm, "I don't know anything? Then where did your injury come from, and where did the smell of fireworks all over your body come from?" Come?"     Shen Shaoyi didn't have time to change clothes after she came back, and the wound on her hand was just bandaged casually, she didn't expect Shen Che to come so soon.     "This is a misunderstanding. I accidentally injured my hand outside. As for the smell of smoke and fire, I probably just went to the kitchen."

    "I accidentally hurt you when I went out." Shen Che seemed to have heard some ridiculous joke, and said with a cold snort, "Did the debt collector come to your door and want to chop off your hand? Or did you accidentally kill your father?" That woman outside, her family came to ask you to pay for your life?"

    Shen Shaoyi stared at him with a face full of shock, he did lose a lot of money gambling outside, it is not surprising that Shen Che knew about this, but his family How did Shen Che know about the outside room?     The outer room was brought to the door by himself once when he was drunk, and he thought she was gentle and lovely, so he kept her outside, but he didn't expect that she was pregnant with a child, and he used the child to force him to divorce his wife and marry her, or Give a huge amount of silver.     It was only then that Shen Shaoyi realized that he had fallen into a trap. When she pressed on again, he accidentally killed her by mistake. He teamed up with his servants to bury the woman's body, thinking that it was a good concealment, but he didn't expect that Shen Che would even kill her by mistake. We all know this.     "These are all dirty things. My younger brother doesn't dare to stain my elder brother's ears with such trivial matters." "     It     's this hand?     " This hand hurt her."     Shen Shaoyi understood this time, Shen Che knew everything, it was useless for him to explain so much just now, Shen Che was just playing with him, and got angry for a while, since they all wanted to Being punished, he simply did nothing and kept crying, begging for mercy while touching the short knife on his waist.     Just when he stabbed the short knife at Shen Che's face, Shen Che, who had not moved all this time, suddenly made a move.     Shen Shaoyi didn't have time to react, so he felt heart-piercing pain. His other uninjured arm was cut off by Shen Che, and it fell right in front of his eyes, with blood splattering everywhere.     He fell to the ground in pain and kept screaming/groaning, even cursing indiscriminately, "Shen Che, you will die badly, die badly! I will kill you, I will kill you!     " It was full of blood, his eyes were bloodshot and terrifying, his face was ferocious and he wanted to stand up, but no matter how he struggled, he couldn't even reach Shen Che's side.