Chapter 64

Chapter 64 You said you were happy.

    The eldest daughter of the Shi family is named Shi Wanyun, the eldest daughter of the general military family in Suzhou.

    Lin's father was originally the prefect of Suzhou and Shi Zongbing governed the place with one article and one military.

    The Shi family is a well-known family of generals in this dynasty, and there have been several famous generals, regardless of their children, they are all very capable. However, Mrs. Zongbing came from a scholarly family. Knowing that her son must practice martial arts, she didn't want her daughter to wield knives and guns. She wanted to train her daughters to read and write since she was a child.

    Knowing that the Lin family hired a female husband, and that Lin Mengyuan was famous for her early intelligence, Mrs. Shi sent her two daughters to the Lin family to study with Lin Mengyuan.

    The eldest daughter, Wanyun, and the youngest daughter, Wanshu, also have elegant names. I hope they can become ladies of a famous family who are proficient in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting.

    Unexpectedly, Shi Wanshu was as active as her father and brother since they were young, and couldn't sit still at all, let alone reading. Not only did she follow her brother to climb trees, dig out bird nests and enter the water to catch fish, but she also practiced a good skill with her father and brother, easily No man can get close to her.

    Miss Shi, on the contrary, fulfilled her mother's wish very well, read and wrote with Lin Mengyuan, and determined to become the only lady in the Shi family. Naturally, she looked down on her sister for being so vulgar, and she had been friends with Lin Mengyuan since she was a child.

    And the remaining Shi Wanshu, naturally played with Lin Mengqiu who was not good enough in the eyes of the elders, and became friends.

    It's a pity that after Lin Mengqiu had an accident, he locked himself in the yard, and even saw fewer relatives, let alone Shi Wanshu.

    Shi Wanshu came to see Lin Mengqiu several times at first, seeing that she didn't see any visitors and didn't speak, so the number of visits decreased. Later, Lin Mengqiu heard that she had gone to the house of his grandfather General Shi in Northwest China. see you.

    Last month, Zongbing Shi was transferred to the Ministry of War. The Shi family went to Beijing with their entire family. When they visited their colleagues, they did not miss their old friends.

    Lin Mengyuan got married in a hurry, and Shi Wanyun was not able to make up for her in Suzhou, so she came to Beijing this time to find her to catch up with her.

    Lin Mengqiu understands the truth, but she must never see Shi Wanyun.

    Although Shen Che already knew that she was not Lin Mengyuan, and said that after the matter in Beijing was resolved, he would change their identities back in an open and honest manner, but it was obviously not the time yet.

    If the matter of substitute marriage broke out at this moment, what would the old concubine think, what would the empresses in the palace think, and what would the world think about her Lin family.

    Therefore, this person must not be seen.

    It would be great if Shen Che was here, he would have an idea if he was so smart.

    Lin Mengqiu didn't even realize that she had begun to rely on Shen Che more and more.

    But it's a pity that he's been busy these few days, so he doesn't have much time at home, and he's busy with big things, so he's already very tired. he.