Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Jealous

    At first Lin Mengqiu could listen carefully, but gradually he was disturbed by the breath of the people around him, and couldn't hold back his attention for a moment.

    From her angle, she could just see Shen Che's handsome side face, as well as his sharp browbones, sharp edges and corners, every stroke was like a gift from heaven.

    There really is no one more beautiful than him.

    Especially the cold and dark fragrance that emanated from his body, she was so fascinated that she just wanted to get closer. It would be great if time passed more slowly, so that she could always stay by his side and be the star looking up at him.

    "You settle the account on this page with me."

    Shen Che pointed at the page with his fingers, and didn't hear anyone responding for a while, then he frowned and turned his head to look, and saw Lin Mengqiu staring at him in a daze.

    From childhood to adulthood, he has been the fastest learner in everything. How many people have asked him for advice, he has never wasted this time. It is rare to be in a good mood today. I never thought that she would not be seriously distracted.

    Shen Che half-closed his eyes and coughed twice.

    Only then did Lin Mengqiu come back to his senses, looked at him with a confused face, then looked down at the account book he was pointing at, "Ah? Master, what are you talking about?

    " He answered her words, and said in a cold voice: "Stretch out your hand."

    Hearing this sentence, she obediently stretched out her palm, the back of her hand was white and tender.

    "Conversely."

    Although he didn't know what he was going to do, Lin Mengqiu said without any hesitation, one step at a time, and handed the palm of his hand to his eyes without reservation.

    There was a crisp sound of slapping, and Lin Mengqiu's eyes widened and he subconsciously pulled back his numb palm, twisting his painful facial features together.

    "It hurts." She said in a pitiful soft voice.

    "Stretch it out again."

    Woohoo, it hurts so much.

    But he was expressionless, and Lin Mengqiu also realized that it was because of her distraction that he was angry, but it was not her fault, it was not because her husband was so good-looking that she was fascinated for a while.

    But if she was wrong, she was wrong, and she didn't feel that there was any grievance at all.

    So knowing it would hurt, he still sniffed and handed over the red palm tremblingly.

    The slap was still merciless, and the crisp sound echoed in the room. Lin Mengqiu flinched, trembling all over, his eyes were almost red, it hurt so much.

    But no matter how painful it was, she still gritted her teeth and didn't let the tears fall, and she didn't even say a word of softness. This time, she didn't even dare to withdraw her hand, just stretched it tremblingly.

    Shen Che looked at her red palm and frowned.

    He doesn't know how to hide when it hurts, what a fool.

    He was like a strict gentleman, and she was the student who was distracted. She blinked her almond eyes and finally dropped her palm. Then Shen Che let go of her hand, pointed to the place she asked just now and asked again.