Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Shen Che Remembers This Booklet

    Lin Mengqiu did not expect that when she returned to the Lin family, the first person she would meet would be her younger brother Lin Yanshu.

    He had already been enlightened on the 14th of this year. He originally studied in an academy in the south of the Yangtze River. After entering Beijing, he was admitted to the Guozijian.

    When the two met at this moment, Lin Mengqiu felt as if they were separated from each other.

    As soon as Lin Mengqiu opened his eyes in this life, he was about to get into the sedan chair, but Lin Yanshu carried him into the sedan chair through a hipa.

    In the previous life, before she had an accident, Lin Yanshu happened to be in the academy, maybe until her death, Lin Yanshu didn't know what happened.

    Lin Yanshu was the last person in the family who knew that the two sisters had switched identities. When he saw Lin Mengqiu, he pulled her away from the surrounding people with an excited expression.

    With reddened eyes, she called her, "Second Sister."

    Lin Mengqiu and Lin Yanshu were only two years apart, and they had a good relationship since childhood, and they looked very much alike.

    Compared with Lin Mengyuan, who can only preach to him, he also likes this lively second sister who loves to laugh, but his mother always restrains him from reading and writing, so he can only sneak around and play with Lin Mengqiu.

    When the age of going to the academy is reached, the chances of the siblings meeting each other are less, but every time Lin Yanshu returns home, he will secretly bring her gifts.

    She still remembered that the last time the two met was when Lin Mengqiu had already talked about their marriage, and stayed in the room every day embroidering wedding dresses. It was early winter, and when she sent Lin Yanshu out, she also gave him socks and knee pads made by himself.

    Lin Yanshu was still a brat, his little face flushed with joy after receiving the gift, and he said proudly: "I want to show off to them when I go to the academy. I have knee pads made by my second sister, but they don't. I remember Looking forward to the day when my sister gets married, I will carry my sister on my back into the sedan chair."     But I didn't expect that that farewell would be a lifetime, but fortunately, she married Shen Che in this life, and it was Lin Yanshu who carried her on the sedan chair. It's just that he doesn't know through Xipa.     "Why are you back? Isn't the academy closed at the end of the month? It's been hot recently. Did you lose weight because you didn't eat well?"

    "Second sister, I already know." He happened to be in the period of changing his voice, and his voice sounded a little hoarse.

    Lin Mengqiu's words stopped immediately, she didn't know how Song Shi told Lin Yanshu before, but she still didn't want to be misunderstood by him.

    But after hesitating for a long time, he just opened his mouth and didn't think about how to start it.

    But Lin Yanshu had already clenched his fists, his face flushed red, "Second Sister, did he bully you? If he bullied you, I'll help you beat him up." This he is obviously Shen Che, Lin Mengqiu's

    head For the first time, she realized that this little brother who was once protected by her has grown up, even taller than her, and can already protect her from wind and rain.

    Her eye sockets became moist in an instant, and she put her feet on her feet like she did when she was a child, and touched his little head, "Thank you Shushu, my sister is very good, and your brother-in-law treats me very well." Lin Yanshu's mood was also a little complicated     , His selfishness is biased towards the second sister, but he has no position to blame his mother and eldest sister, so he can only use such a clumsy method to protect his sister.     "Yes, but those people say that he is very vicious and evil. Second sister, don't be afraid. I am working hard to learn my skills. I will be successful in the future and I can protect you.     " The number one scholar is a high official, but you have to understand that you are not making progress for me, nor for your mother, nor for the Lin family. You should learn your skills for yourself. And your brother-in-law is a cold-faced and warm-hearted person. I'm very good."     Lin Yanshu was still young, he couldn't tell why he had to distinguish between himself and others, and his eyes were a little confused.     Lin Mengqiu was not in a hurry to instill his own ideas in him. He was already fourteen years old, so he should have basic judgment and understand what he wanted.     "How did you know about this?"     Compared to Lin Mengyuan, the youngest son is Song's heart and soul, and she will never let these things affect Lin Yanshu's study.