Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Kiss

    Chen wanted to leave, but was stopped by Lin Mengqiu, and had to sit down again with a stiff smile, feeling a little uneasy.

    The couple looked aggressive and said they were here to visit the old concubine, but in fact they didn't mean to drink, and they seemed to be aiming at her.

    But she couldn't leave now, so she could only play by ear. Fortunately, this was Chunxi Hall, and even looking at the old concubine's face, he couldn't really do anything to her.

    Shen Che entered the room and naturally sat down on the head of the old concubine without even looking at Chen Shi. Lin Mengqiu sat on the other side of the old concubine after seeing the ceremony, just sitting next to Chen Shi.

    "You, you are busier than your father and king, and you can't see anyone every day, which makes me, an old woman, so worried that I can't sleep well every night." The

    old concubine hadn't seen Shen Che for several days, and he was often away from the mansion. , Even if you want to care about him, you can't find him anywhere. It's rare to see him today, so I can't help but want to nag a few words.

    Shen Che lost his mother when he was young and grew up in front of the old concubine, if someone else talked about him like this, he would have lost the chance to speak again.

    Seeing that the old concubine's complexion was indeed not good, Shen Che hummed patiently, "Has the imperial doctor been here?" The

    old concubine spent the first half of her life in the palace, and her heart palpitations and legs fell due to the dampness in the palace. There was a problem, there was a genius doctor Wen in the mansion, who was an old friend of King Nanyang. When he was there, he not only healed Shen Che's legs, but also treated the old concubine. There is only one doctor who grabs medicine.

    "Where do I need to call the imperial doctor? I take all the prescriptions left by Doctor Wen on time. This is an old problem, so there is no need to mobilize people like this."

    When Shen Che mentioned it, Lin Mengqiu discovered that there was a faint green gray between the old dowager's eyebrows, Looking very tired.

    After concubine Shu's accident, the palace and palace were not at peace. The empress and prince and even the Nanyang Palace were often mentioned by everyone.

    "Grandmother, whoever said that old problems are not worthy of attention, you are our backbone, if you are not feeling well, your son will be worried when you are away."

    Although it is true to say so, Shen Che doesn't like to be pointed out so directly, especially when it is said that he cares about people.

    Has anyone ever seen a demon who kills without batting an eye worrying about people? Hearing this made him feel uncomfortable.

    Shen Che frowned and gave her a displeased look, wanting her to shut up quickly, but unfortunately the person opposite did not see his displeasure, and was still exuding her filial piety.

    "My granddaughter-in-law used to pinch my grandma's legs at home. She has a bit of dexterity in her hands. If grandma doesn't mind, my granddaughter-in-law will do it for you later." Shen Che was the most stubborn, and wanted to hear from

    him A word of caring is almost as difficult as reaching the sky. The old concubine was already very happy when she heard him ask if he called the imperial doctor.

    Now that Lin Mengqiu broke the concern, she was as happy as if she had taken a fairy medicine, she couldn't close her mouth with a smile, it would be good to see where Lin Mengqiu is.