Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    Lin Mengqiu was originally very resistant to going out of the city, but after going to Anyang with Shen Che and getting used to traveling in the mountains and rivers every day, the shadow cast on this previous life was much better.

    But this time the flower viewing was not in the palace but in the Summer Resort. Before going out, she was still a little uneasy, so she asked Shi Wanshu to go with her.

    Early the next morning, when she woke up, Shen Che was no longer in the house.

    During these days, Shen Che never came home late, and he was always by his side when he woke up every day, but suddenly he couldn't see him, Lin Mengqiu felt a little empty in his heart.

    Hong Xing washed and changed her clothes. The two masters have been sleeping in separate beds for a long time, and the servants have also adapted from the initial panic to the present.

    Especially when Hongxing went into the house to change the incense burner at night, she ran into Shen Che guarding the sleeping Lin Mengqiu. The candles in the room had already dimmed, and a living person was sitting, so scared that Hongxing almost yelled.

    But Shen Che kept a cold face and threatened her with his eyes, making her quickly cover her mouth without making a sound, so that this matter became a secret in Hongxing's heart, and she dared not tell anyone.     Even later, Lu Fu asked her worriedly: "If the master keeps ignoring the son, I am afraid that the son will not be able to stand the coldness sooner or later. If some other Chen Yueyao come to make waves and fight for the favor of the son, then the master But what to do."     Hong Xing didn't dare to talk about what she had encountered, so she could only persuade her with a smile: "Who else do you see who can get the prince to take a closer look?"     In fact, what she was thinking in her heart was, the master Don't guess their minds, maybe they are playing some new tricks, just toss them servants to play.     Hong Xing withdrew her thoughts, combed Lin Mengqiu's hair earnestly, and saw that she was absent-minded frequently, she said: "The son went out early in the morning, and said that he would come back to accompany you for breakfast." Lin Mengqiu's little thoughts were     punctured , blushing with embarrassment, "What do you tell me about this, what does it have to do with me where he goes, I don't want to know."

    Seeing that her ears were turning red, Hong Xing knew that she was just being stubborn, and she cared a lot, but she was afraid that she would be ashamed, so she stopped talking.

    First, she changed into a light pink dress, and then she kept combing her hair into a delicate bun. As long as she was decorated with simple pearl flowers and steps, she could go to the garden.

    Hong Xing was rummaging through her makeup box, she remembered that Lin Mengqiu had a hairpin with peach blossoms, it was the perfect match, why couldn't she find it.

    "Wait a minute, master. Maybe it's somewhere else.

    I'll look for it later ." People hate you."

    Lin Mengqiu comforted Hong Xing softly, and then carefully painted her eyebrows in front of the mirror, she didn't like makeup very much, even if she knew how to smear it before, it was to cover up the tear mole, but after revealing her identity, she also No more cover up.

    On weekdays, it is enough to simply apply a balm, draw an eyebrow and dot a lip.

    Her eyebrows are very light, and curved like willow leaves. She carefully draws and outlines a shallow crescent moon. With every frown and smile, she is as gentle as water, making people's hearts soften after seeing her.