Chapter 86

Chapter 86

    Jiang He didn't have much property, the only thing he had to bring was his precious medical books and a little Dongqing. Now that they decided to go to Beijing together, they packed up and waited at the door the next day.

    He hadn't left Yaowang Valley for more than two months. Standing outside the courtyard at this moment, Lin Mengqiu seemed to be a world away.

    But no matter how much reluctance to give up, they can't indulge in it, they have to look forward. She held Shen Che's hand tightly, seeing the light in the other's eyes, and then walked forward firmly.

    Yuan Li and the others knew that they were going out of the valley today, and they had been waiting since dawn. Shi Wanshu was particularly anxious. She hadn't seen Lin Mengqiu for more than two months, so she was naturally worried and worried. Live in the direction of the road.

    "Is it today? Why haven't you seen anyone? I don't know if Shizi's legs are in good condition. I'm really anxious.

    " Wait."

    Shen Shaoqin couldn't help frowning when he saw her jumping up and down, staring straight ahead, ignoring her feet and almost tripping over a stone.

    "I didn't talk to you, I just like jumping up and down and waiting, who are you, even if you fall, it's none of your business." Shen Shaoqin is also concerned about her, the uneven ground in this valley is full of

    gravel Well, if a girl like her falls and gets scratched, what should she do?

    But when she heard her angrily say, 'Who are you to me? ' Then he was completely hoarse, flicked his sleeves and turned his face away unnaturally.

    "You, it's unreasonable, that's all, you can do whatever you want."

    "Ignore it and ignore it, who cares." Shi Wanshu snorted, muttered and turned around, as if she didn't want to see him again.

    Over the past two months, the servants have become very used to the bickering between the two masters. Every time they see him bickering, it is like watching two little dolls arguing, especially when one is reasoning and the other is shaking his fist. I find it interesting, but it would be strange if the two of them stopped arguing.

    Fortunately, before they could quarrel for a long time, Hongxing rushed forward excitedly, "It's the son and the concubine, they've come out." Shi Wanshu, who was still angry just now, instantly brightened her eyes, not waiting for

    everyone After reacting, he rushed out like a gust of wind.

    She collided with Lin Mengqiu and others, but she didn't expect to see the scene she was expecting. Shen Che was still sitting in a wheelchair, and Lin Mengqiu followed her with her seven-month-old belly, followed by a big and a small ,How is this going.

    Could it be that Shen Che's leg can't be healed?

    Shen Shaoqin followed closely, and slowed down when he saw Shen Che. He thought that his brother should have good news after healed for so long, but he didn't expect to be happy for nothing.

    The atmosphere became serious in an instant, and Yuan Li and other personal guards lowered their heads and dared not look at Shen Che.

    It was Shen Che who frowned first and said, "What are you doing in a daze? Let's go back to Beijing."

    As he spoke, Ah Si pushed the wheelchair and moved forward one step ahead. Only then did the crowd see the two people behind them. Man, this is still fresh in my memory, Master Jiang and his young disciples are descendants of Medicine King Valley. But why did these two people follow Shizi? Could it be that the son's leg was not healed, and they should be blamed?