Chapter 82

Chapter 82 You Should Call Me Uncle

    "My father was originally the magistrate of Suzhou. His surname was Lin and his name was Jianqing. My mother, the Song family, is the daughter of the Song family in Sucheng. Who was the doctor talking about?" "The

    Song family in Sucheng? Tell me what you want."

    Although Lin Mengqiu thought he was strange, he seemed harmless and full of anxiety. Could it be that he knew his mother? Then he carefully described the appearance of Mrs. Song, and the genius doctor Jiang shook his head repeatedly, "Does she know medicine?" "

    My mother comes from a scholarly family, so she doesn't know medicine."

    "No, the age is not right, and the appearance is right too No, it's not her." Miracle doctor Jiang suddenly slumped down, his eyes lost their light for a moment, as if he had gone through a lot of vicissitudes and lost the strength of the first meeting, just like a lonely crane.

    And for some reason, Lin Mengqiu, who was watching, felt a little sad in his heart. He lowered his voice unconsciously, and asked curiously, "What's wrong with you?

    " "

    At first, he just felt that their looks were three-point similar, but after he took it into consideration, he realized that their personalities were also very similar. When they spoke, there was always light in their eyes, which made people feel hopeful when they looked at them.

    Back then, at this age, the little girl was also so kind and gentle, but also tenacious, like a rock like a tenacious thread, and the things that were decided would never be changed.

    He still remembers what the younger sister said to him when she resolutely left home: "Brother, in this life, there must be someone or something that makes her desperate, and now I have found it." At first, he didn't understand it

    . It was extremely absurd, but when the catastrophe of family destruction came, he felt lucky that at least the younger sister escaped by mistake.

    It's a pity that after this farewell, he never saw her again. All he had was a letter from her home, but no matter how he sent people to look for her, there was no trace of her. He only regarded her as somewhere in the corner... , continue to live like a filament.

    Lin Mengqiu saw that he seemed to be in great pain immersed in the memories, and felt a little bit of compassion, "Are you okay?"

    Doctor Jiang looked at her in a daze for a moment, and finally shook his head, no matter how resembling she was, she was not his little sister, but because of this similarity, she lost her previous irritability towards Lin Mengqiu.

    "You just need to memorize that medical book, and I will let you go, otherwise, you will stay in this Valley of Medicine Kings forever."

    Lin Mengqiu felt that his temperament was really weird, and he would make people feel sympathetic for a while. After a while, he was so angry that she gritted her teeth, how could she do such a thing completely.

    But she can't really stay here for the rest of her life, "How can I believe that you are not telling lies, and I have silently told you to save people. This is a cooperative relationship. I haven't been able to determine whether my husband is safe. I won't I wrote it."     Doctor Jiang looked a little impatient, but he was afraid that she would really not write, so he took her out to the end of the corridor, opened the innermost door, and saw Shen Che sitting in the room with his eyes closed. right in the middle.     As soon as Lin Mengqiu saw him, he couldn't care about anything else, ran into the house in a hurry, reached out to touch his cheek tremblingly, and was relieved to be sure it was warm.     "What's the matter with him? Why is he unconscious? Did you do something to him?" "     It's just a man, so there's no need to make such a fuss." He will spend his whole life with medical books, and he really can't understand the so-called love. Is it so addictive?     Including his little sister, who resolutely left home for a man, it is really puzzling.     He wanted to say more, but when he saw Lin Mengqiu staring at him with cold eyes, he stopped talking embarrassingly. Although he didn't approve of love, he allowed everyone to have the right to choose.     "He is the most cunning person I have ever seen. He can break free even if he is bound. He has smashed several cans of medicine just now. I can only let him sleep for a while. Don't worry, there is no poison, it's just..." "Just what?     "     "His illness is a bit complicated. I'll tell you after you recite the medical book first."