Chapter 32

Chapter 32 If You Don't Want to Sleep...

    Seeing Lin Mengqiu's bewildered look, it was rare for Shen Che not to laugh at her but to snort twice, and casually made a point.

    "People care about what they lack the most. Think about it."

    Chen Rong's mother and the old concubine are cousins, and the Chen family is considered a big family in their hometown, but there are many brothers in the same family, and Chen Rong's father has no success in his career. , can only help at home, although she is a pro daughter, she has been very unhappy since she was a child.

    Before getting married, everything was a head shorter than other cousins. She learned to read people's faces since she was a child, and she kept her low profile to please people.

    Therefore, when the old concubine went to see her, she saw her docile and cleverness at a glance, and married this stepwife for the king of Nanyang. She didn't ask her to help the king of Nanyang in his official career, but only asked her to be able to take care of the affairs of the mansion and treat Shen Che kindly. .

    Chen Rong has been married to the palace for many years, and she still has to kowtow and serve tea to the former princess every year. She doesn't even have a title, and everyone calls her madam, but in fact, she is not as decent as a concubine.

    Chen Rong doesn't like to go out to socialize, she is afraid of being laughed at, this is the thorn in her heart all the time.

    What she cares most about is status and the power that she never got since she was a child.

    Lin Mengqiu tentatively expressed her guess, "My lord is the son of the prince, and he will definitely take over the palace in the future, so she will only be an unnamed wife for the rest of her life, so she hopes that her son can become the son of the prince to ask her to confer the title. She wanted something but couldn't get it. The only thing she has got now is the power of housekeeper."

    "It's not stupid." Shen Che said flatly.

    He didn't refute, so she guessed right.

    Although this doesn't sound like a compliment, she is still very happy to be able to guess what he is thinking, her beautiful almond eyes are curved into crescent moons.

    She still remembered what Shen Che said just now, and she felt a little excited when she thought of it, her cheeks were even more blushing, so cute that people wanted to take a bite, but the words she said were quite different.

    "Master, then how do we seize the law?"

    "I'll tell you tomorrow." Shen Che looked at her flushed face and moist lips, his eyes darkened, and his voice was a little hoarse, "Are you a turtle? How can you move so slowly? Didn't you finish pressing it?"

    Talking too much with Shen Che, the water turned from warm to cold at some point, and her soft hands turned white from the soak, Lin Mengqiu finally came to his senses when he yelled ferociously. .

    She lowered her head and stuck out her tongue secretly, repeatedly agreeing in her mouth: "Okay, okay, that's all right."

    But her hands didn't stop, but they pressed harder.

    After getting along with Shen Che recently, she discovered a little secret, her husband is a hard-spoken and soft-hearted person.

    Don't look at him with a cold face and brows raised, looking like he is about to cut someone with a knife, in fact, even if the grandfather is looking at him, if you play around and stalk him, he won't really do it.