Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Covering Her and Kissing Again

    All of Lin Mengqiu's thoughts were occupied by the phrase 'madam', and she couldn't think about anything.

    She wandered out of the palace and got on the carriage. When she regained consciousness, Shen Che was sitting opposite.

    The carriage of the Nanyang Prince's Mansion is a golden dragon pan roof, which is comfortable and spacious. It can hold seven or eight people in the carriage together, but Lin Mengqiu feels that it is extremely small.

    It's so small that every breath is filled with the cold fragrance of Shen Che's body, and it's so small that his heart and eyes are all about him.

    At this moment, Shen Che closed his eyes, not knowing whether he was asleep or resting his mind. His face was pale, and after closing his eyes, his sharpness became less sharp and more gentle.

    I don't know what errand the empress empress gave him, and he hasn't returned home for the past few days. With his temperament of striving for excellence in everything, I'm afraid he is busy these few days.

    This was the first time she had seen Shen Che with his eyes closed so defenselessly, probably because he was tired.

    Lin Mengqiu was afraid that she would be discovered by peeping, so she quickly retracted her gaze after two glances, sat upright, and went back and forth several times. Shen Che didn't even intend to open her eyes, so she was sure that she was really asleep, so she boldly keep reading.

    The eyebrows are like swords, the nose bridge is high, and even the eyelashes are extraordinarily long. She looks at him seriously, as if she wants to keep every part of him in her heart.

    All the way down, her eyes fell on his lips, which were cold and soft.

    Lin Mengqiu's face turned red, even though she knew that Shen Che kissed her to avoid the maid, her heart still beat wildly.

    You know, this kind of thing, she didn't even dare to dream about, but today it actually came true.

    She couldn't help but licked her red and swollen lips lightly, the sweetness was also a little sour, she wondered if Shen Che did this to others?

    Her originally small heart seemed to be gradually expanding. At first, it was only the size of a cherry, and I only wanted to see him a little closer to him, but now I expect more and more touches, and I don't even want to have others around him.

    Lin Mengqiu was immersed in his own little thoughts, and was struggling with embarrassment. He didn't realize that the person opposite had opened his eyes.

    "Is it so beautiful?"

    His voice was hoarse and deceptive, and Lin Mengqiu nodded dully before he could react in a daze.

    "Good-looking."

    "Who is good-looking?"

    "My husband is good-looking."

    Lin Mengqiu woke up the moment he said it, and sat upright instantly, as if he had made a mistake and was caught on the spot, with a pair of black almond eyes dodging around helplessly, " That’s not what I mean by being a concubine.”

    “That’s not what it means? Does that mean you’re lying to me, or that I’m not good-looking?”

    Lin Mengqiu’s face was flushed red, and she didn’t know how to explain it. Should she answer yes or answer? no?

    In the end, he could only bite his reddened lower lip and say a few words pitifully: "I am not lying."

    Shen Che felt that he was a bit crazy, and he was very guarded, and he didn't like anyone approaching him. Even with his closest relatives, he always keeps a distance. It's not that he doesn't believe it, but after being betrayed, he understands that only a rock-solid heart can be invincible.