Chapter 81

Chapter 81 What is your last name?

    Lin Mengqiu's move was quite bold, but for the little beggar's life, he could only gamble.

    In her previous life, she had just experienced a life-and-death experience. After returning home, she locked herself in the house and did not speak. When she was in pain and lost, she would read books all day long. Her father knew that she liked it. , moved all the books at home, among which she was most interested in medical books.

    She still remembers that medical book. She found it among piles of ancient books. The book was yellowed and had some moth-eaten marks. It didn't even have a cover or a title. She just flipped through it by chance.     Unexpectedly, the cases recorded in it are very interesting, not only the usual typhoid fever, but also the prescriptions for rare diseases such as epidemic miasma, which can be described as exquisite.     Originally, she just planned to flip through it casually. After reading a few pages, she was completely fascinated and read the whole book without knowing it. Unfortunately, after reading it, she realized that it was only half of the book. As for the other half , but can't find it anywhere.     Later, after knowing that Shen Che was injured, she flipped through the book frantically and studied and copied all the parts about the leg injury, so even if she was reborn, she still remembered it.     Seeing the little beggar injured by a poisonous scorpion today, she suddenly remembered that it was also recorded in the medical book.     It is necessary to pierce the wound, pull out the poisonous needle, and then use the toad's toad venom to attack the poison with the poison, and then the most poisonous poison in the world can be cured.     Picking out the poisonous needle is not the most difficult thing, the difficulty lies in the toad venom, but fortunately, it is also recorded in medical books that it can be applied with the juice of the scorpion grass to stop the spread of the toxin.     At the beginning, I saw these as just chatting ambitions, but who would have thought that they would come in handy today. Since there is no Toad Su, I can only choose the juice of scorpion grass as the next best thing.     The scorpion grass grows by the side of the ditch under the forest, or in a damp place. Lin Mengqiu just looked around all the way. The valley is low and there are many trees. She didn't expect to look around, but she really found it.

    Lin Mengqiu only saw the pattern of scorpion grass in the annals of flowers and plants, and this was the first time he saw it. It was very novel, and he wanted to lean over to pick it himself, but was stopped by Shen Che.

    "You just need to say, what to do, I have it."

    She was so excited that she remembered that she still had a belly, and reminded them from the side.

    "The reason why this grass is called scorpion grass is because it has a lot of burrs all over its body. If it is stung by this brush, it will be like being stung by a scorpion. It will become red and hot, and even burn and sting. Feeling."

    As soon as Lin Mengqiu finished speaking, a guard didn't listen to her words, and the back of his hand was stabbed, and he held his red and swollen back in pain and didn't know what to do.

    "Hurry up and wipe the injured area with soap water, and soak it a few times to reduce the swelling."

    With the lessons learned from the past, people in the future are much more cautious.

    In the past, Shen Che's personal guards only respected her because she was the imperial concubine, that's all. They only admired the strong, but today, they looked at Lin Mengqiu with a little more admiration.

    Not because of Shen Che, but because of Lin Mengqiu.

    But Lin Mengqiu didn't have time to take care of this. Seeing that they had picked the herbal medicine, he asked them to mash it to get the juice, and then carefully looked at the little beggar's wound.