Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Don't You Like It?

    When Zhou Xiangyu said this, the expression on her face was calm, but the red eyes could still tell that she had cried for a long time before, and also, how can you not feel sad when something like this happened to your husband.

    When Lin Mengqiu saw Shen Shaoyi at first, he didn't think too bad of him, it was because he had affection in his eyes when he saw Zhou Xiangyu, and Zhou Xiangyu was lively and loved to laugh, and cared about the old concubine very much. Impressive.

    But who would have thought that Shen Shaoyi did so many secret affairs in private, but Lin Mengqiu didn't expect her to be so decisive.

    "Have you made up your mind?" Lin Mengqiu asked Hongxing to move the brocade stool, and then pushed everyone away, asking her softly.

    Zhou Xiangyu's face was pale, and there were some bruises in his eyes. He looked like he hadn't rested well. Hearing Lin Mengqiu speak to her so gently, his tense body relaxed.

    "Yes, I've already made up my mind. Today I want to inform my sister-in-law and make an apology to my sister-in-law." As

    she spoke, she got up and made a big gift to Lin Mengqiu. Lin Mengqiu hurriedly helped her up, "What are you doing, what are you doing? He is the one who did the wrong thing, what has nothing to do with you, why do you have to blame yourself."

    Zhou Xiangyu shook his head and refused to get up, his face was full of shame, "I actually know something about what he did, I know he bewitched Zhou Elder sister."

    The so-called elder sister Zhou in her mouth is Zhou Lingyue, the first imperial concubine, Lin Mengqiu paused slightly, and stepped back, could it be that she misjudged the person, Zhou Xiangyu is not as innocent as she imagined.

    "Do you know that he wants to kill me?"

    "I don't know, I only know that he hates his elder brother and wants to take revenge on him, but he never tells me what he wants to do. I want to tell sister Zhou not to trust him , and wanted to persuade Shaoyi, but he didn't listen to me at all, if I wanted to tell grandma he would do it."

    Zhou Xiangyu rolled up his sleeves, revealing his bruised arms, with old wounds and new ones alternately, It can be seen that it has been damaged for a long time.

    Lin Mengqiu covered her mouth in astonishment, burning with anger, caressing her wound, and even couldn't bear to take a second look, "Shen Shaoyi is really inferior to a beast! Even you can do it, why didn't you tell these things earlier. "

    Zhou Xiangyu smiled bitterly, "He just slapped me at first, then he knelt down and pleaded guilty to me, saying that he just wanted revenge, that he loved me and begged me to help him, so I softened my heart and forgave him. That was just the beginning. He gradually got worse and worse, and learned to ask me for gambling money if he lost, and would scold me and beat me if he didn't, and he had already lost all my dowry." Lin Mengqiu recalled her previous smile,

    only She felt even more ironic, she was clearly bewitched by Shen Shaoyi, fell into his trap in the name of love, thought she was helping him, but in fact she was hurting herself.

    The more I listened, the more angry I felt, and I wished I could stab that scum a few times to discourage myself.

    "If I could tell my sister-in-law that he has impure thoughts, maybe my sister-in-law won't be hurt this time." After suffering for a long time, she finally chose to plead guilty to Lin Mengqiu.

    It was probably the first time for Zhou Xiangyu to talk about this matter with others, and the more he talked, the more he felt overwhelmed, his expression could not be calm, and finally he cried bitterly while covering his face.