Chapter 91

Chapter 91 The King of Nanyang Disappears

    The next day, Lin Jianqing prepared the carriage early and waited outside the palace.

    As the end of the year approached, every family was decorated with lanterns and festoons, but there was a funeral. Lin Jianqing didn't make a big funeral, but he had to do everything personally. He stayed by Song's side all night, as if she hadn't left. At this moment Changing into a plain robe, he looked extraordinarily haggard.

    Lin Yanshu woke up in another courtyard and fell into a coma for half a day. After waking up, everything changed.

    The mother he has been thinking for more than ten years is not his mother, not only that she has hurt his biological mother and sister, but her feelings for him for more than ten years are not fake, he is only thirteen years old this year, facing such a situation Subversion, let him know what to do.

    No matter who it was, he dared not listen or believe it, and always felt that everyone was lying to him. Before he fell into a coma, he was still happily waiting to be the baby's little uncle, but when he woke up, he had nothing left.     Last night, he guarded Song's spirit all night, unable to think about anything, sitting in the carriage with red and swollen eyes in a daze, when he saw Lin Mengqiu, he looked like an abandoned animal, and helplessly called his sister.     The relatives he once thought were not his relatives, and the only person he could rely on in this world was Lin Mengqiu.     Lin Mengqiu is most reluctant to hurt this younger brother, but he cannot hide under her protection forever, he will grow up sooner or later, the road will not always be smooth sailing, he has to learn to overcome thorns and face reality , which can grow.     "Sister, I was wondering last night if this was just a dream. When I wake up from the dream, I will go back to the past."     Lin Mengqiu did not speak, but listened carefully. Let Lin Yanshu figure it out by himself.     Sure enough, I heard Lin Yanshu continue: "But this idea is too selfish. Sister suffered so much without my knowing, and almost died, but I couldn't do anything, and I was still naive. Meng, Sister, am I annoying?"

    He has always been confident and cheerful, Lin Mengqiu has never seen him look so guilty and self-blame, like when he was a child, gently stroking his head.     "Yan Shu is very good, not annoying at all, but you are still young, many things are not black and white as you imagined, don't be sad, the previous things are in the past." The harm caused will     not Disappear, but there will be other warmth to fill.     "Sister, I will protect you and the baby in the future."     "Okay, I believe Yan Shu, now I have your brother-in-law, you, and uncle, and there will be children in the future. I am not sad anymore."     " Sister, what kind of people are they...?"     Lin Yanshu refused to know yesterday, he could not accept the change of his relatives, but when he came to the grave, he couldn't help but wonder what his biological parents were like people.     "They are very, very good people."     Su Hongwen was a guilty minister at the time, and the person who buried him was a petty official who had been favored by the Su family. He and the old man's corpses were secretly exchanged and buried in their own Zhuangzi.     After walking for more than an hour, the carriage finally stopped slowly. Shen Che needed to pretend to be outside, and was still sitting in a wheelchair. He waited for her to get down before tightly holding her cold hand.     Followed Lin Jianqing to the tomb.     This Zhuangzi had been left unattended for a long time, but there were no weeds beside the tomb, as if someone had come to pay respects, Lin Jianqing was the only one who would visit him in Beijing.     There was no inscription on the tombstone, and several similar tombstones were planted around to cover it up, but Lin Mengqiu still recognized Su Hongwen's tombstone at a glance.     Her eyes turned red in an instant, and even Lin Yanshu became quiet immediately, staring at the wordless stele for a long time, as if there was a ring with him.     "Hongwen, I'm here with Mengqiu and Yanshu."