Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    This mansion was bought by Shen Jingchen as a temporary residence. Although the original owner's layout is simple and simple, the winding paths lead to secluded places and the depth of field is unique, which makes it full of charm.

    It's just a pity that the four of them have their own thoughts, and no one cares about the scenery in the courtyard.

    Lin Mengqiu couldn't help but want to run away several times, but she and Shen Che clasped their fingers so tightly that they couldn't move at all. I had no choice but to pretend nothing happened and followed into the main hall of the front yard.

    After tea was served, Shen Jingchen turned away the people around him, and there were only four of them left in the room.

    No matter how dull he was, no one said anything during this journey, and from Lin Mengyuan's pale complexion, he could feel that the atmosphere was wrong, but he couldn't tell what was wrong.

    As the host, he had the misunderstanding of robbing the wrong person first, and when they were seated, he stood up and respectfully offered tea to Shen Che and Lin Mengqiu.

    "I wanted to invite my brother and sister-in-law to the house as a guest, but I didn't want to cause a misunderstanding. Jingchen apologizes to my brother and sister-in-law here, and I ask my cousin to forgive me." Shen Che didn't know anything about this, and in front of

    them Facing each other, they played with Lin Mengqiu's fingers, and looked at the person who shrank behind Shen Jingchen with a little deep meaning.     A hint of evil flashed in her eyes, she turned her head to look at Lin Mengqiu and said with a faint smile, " Madam,

    why don't you introduce me to your husband?"

The surname is Shen, and the surname Shen is still of the respected generation, isn't it the princes in the palace.

    The things she was originally puzzled by seemed to have answers at this moment. If she had hesitated before, now she has no worries at all.

    Before today, Lin Mengyuan still felt guilty towards Lin Mengqiu, but seeing that she and Shen Che were so close, with a superior attitude, the guilt in Lin Mengyuan's heart was washed away, maybe it was this younger sister who planned to marry her back then, I want to marry into the palace and seek wealth.

    Now that she has also met her true son, she will not leave Shen Jingchen, even if she cannot be Lin Mengyuan again in the future, she will not hesitate.

    And the only concern is not to let people know the trick that the two of them used to hide the truth.

    Lin Mengyuan looked at Lin Mengqiu nervously, lest she say something inappropriate.

    In a moment of desperation, he rushed ahead of her and said: "My surname is Song Mingyuan, and I am Mengyuan's distant cousin. I haven't seen my cousin for many years, and I didn't expect to meet her here today." Shen Che glanced at her lightly, but that look was cruel

    . The brutality was so scary that Lin Mengyuan had the illusion that someone was holding her throat, and she was so depressed that she couldn't breathe, she subconsciously grabbed Shen Jingchen's hand, not daring to look at him again.

    Fortunately, Shen Che quickly withdrew his gaze, looked at Lin Mengqiu beside him playfully, and said indifferently without any emotion: "I'm talking to my wife, what are you?"

    Lin Mengyuan has never been said a harsh word when she was so old, let alone such insulting words. Her face turned red and then turned white, and she grabbed Shen Jingchen's hand harder and harder. She opened her mouth and finally couldn't say a word. Words come.