Chapter 31

Chapter 31 You have the kung fu, if you don't come to calculate...

    Lin Mengqiu was just counting her small treasury. There are not only shops but also farms in the western suburbs. Among them is a tailor-made clothing store that is very famous in Beijing. Before this, she didn't know that it was owned by the Song family.

    Mrs. Song was really afraid that Lin Mengyuan would be wronged after entering the palace, so she took out all the good things she had kept in the bottom of the box.

    In her previous life, she also talked about her marriage, and she also married at a high level. She had seen the dowry list at that time. Although it was inferior to Lin Mengyuan's, it was still considered rich, and besides the Song family on the bright side, she also added a few acres of land to her.

    At that time, Lin Mengyuan was married, and there was a younger brother who was not yet married. Her parents thought about her so far, and she was very moved.

    But it wasn't until today that she knew that no matter how well she did, Song would never take her seriously, and she never had her in her eyes.

    Now even if all these things belong to her, she is not as happy as she imagined. Could it be that the mother-daughter relationship for more than ten years is fake?

    Hearing the sound of Shen Che entering the room, she threw away her sourness, dropped the booklet in her hand, and walked out quickly.

    The brochure was being opened and spread upwards, and there was no intention to shy away from Shen Che at all.

    When Shen Che went to the inner room, he happened to pass by the Kang table, and the things on the table were at the end of his eyes.

    He remembered that when he came back a few nights ago, he could see her falling asleep holding something, as if what was in her hand was the thing on the table.

    This aroused Shen Che's curiosity. Lin Mengqiu saw that Shen Che was looking at the brochure on the table, thinking that he was interested, and went to fetch the brochure sensiblely before he could open his mouth.

    "Master, this is my concubine's dowry."

    The dowry is worth looking at every day. Could it be that there is some treasure in it? Shen Che took another look when he heard the words.

    But he scanned from top to bottom, and the items listed were all ordinary, without any special features.

    "What's so unusual about this dowry?" Shen Che frowned and looked away, looking at such things was a waste of energy.

    Lin Mengqiu had already lied to Shen Che about many things, and she didn't want to lie to him about this again, so she said bluntly: "There is nothing unusual about the dowry, it's just that my mother distributed it unevenly between me and my younger sister, and I feel it's unfair."

    Shen Che knew that she had a younger sister, and judging from what Yuan Li investigated last time, the relationship between the two was indeed not good. He didn't care much about the affairs of the inner house, and he didn't take a close look at it. Only today did he find out that her mother is still a rich woman. favored.

    "Is this fair now?"

    "It's not fair, but it's what I deserve, so I should try my best to get it."

    In the past, Lin Mengqiu was extraordinarily obedient in front of him, but this was the first time she showed such a competitive attitude. This made Shen Che find it interesting, took the booklet and looked through it again, it is possible that the Lin family really hid a treasure, which was worthy of such a fight between the sisters.