Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    When Shen Che returned to the mansion and it was too late, the lights in the house burned to the wick, emitting a faint orange light.

    He controlled the wheelchair to slowly go around the screen, and finally stopped in front of the bed. The original simple wooden bed was changed because of the sleeping person, not only the curtains were added, but even the brocade quilt and pillows were all changed.

    From the unchanging black and white to fancy colors, there is a little girl's thoughts everywhere.

    At this moment, the person lying on the bed closed his eyes tightly and was fast asleep.

    Xu Shi was burning an incense burner in the house, and it was a bit hot in the house, and her little face was flushed from sleep, and she didn't notice anyone approaching at all.

    The hands and feet were laying obediently on the outside of the bedding because of the plaster, and there were still some red marks on the white and jade-like skin. The burns had almost disappeared, but there were still some red spots bitten by mosquitoes.

    He remembered that she said last time that she is easy to attract mosquitoes, no wonder she has to be covered with curtains, the skin is smooth and tender, so insects like it.

    Shen Che sat quietly in the wheelchair, looking at her face all the time, as if he wanted to see her through.

    I don't know what kind of heart is hidden in this face.

    Before today's incident, he had even decided to trust her, he didn't care whether she was Lin Mengyuan or Lin Mengqiu.

    He would let her stay by his side, give her joy and give her everything she wanted, but now it's all back to square one.

    Yuan Li had already gone to investigate the ten people that day, but Lin Mengqiu handed it over to him.

    At the beginning, he also believed in that person, but what he got in the end was these useless legs.

    This time, can he still trust her?

    If he had killed her earlier, would he not have so much suspicion and reluctance now?

    Her seductive eyes, this glib mouth, and this rock-solid heart should not be kept until now.

    The smell of smoke is lingering in the house, and the people in the tent are as bright as the moon.

    It's not yet time, whether it's her or not, he needs to witness it with his own eyes. Shen Che withdrew his gaze from looking at her, turned the wheelchair and left quietly as if he had never appeared before.

    And Lin Mengqiu, who was sleeping soundly on the bed, seemed to sense something, murmured and opened her blurred eyes, she seemed to see a lonely figure under the moonlight, but drowsiness swept over her, and she fell asleep again.

    When she woke up the next day, she didn't hear any movement in the hospital. She thought that Shen Che hadn't come back yet, so she took the medicine as usual, had breakfast, and waited for the doctor to come to see her again.

    The doctor inspected the wound carefully, then got up with a smile and congratulated her with a smile: "The concubine is recovering very well, and she should be fully recovered after three or four days of cultivation, as long as some hot and sour pickled things are forbidden and rubbed on them every day." This jade muscle ointment can not only restore the skin, but also make it better than before."

    Lin Mengqiu couldn't help being happy, but all women have a heart for beauty, and she was almost sick from being bored in the house every day , it is good to be able to go out for a walk.