Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Shi Wanshu and Shen Shaoqin followed the little beggar to his shelter, an old dilapidated house with only a few roof tiles left as a shelter from the wind and rain.

    Someone originally followed the two of them, but Shi Wanshu has skills in her hands, ordinary guards are no match for her, and she thinks that she is going to fight for justice, so there is no need to bring too many people, so only the two of them followed .

    When he arrived at the dilapidated house, the little beggar seemed a little cramped, "The two benefactors should wait outside first, my grandfather is sick, and the house is very simple, so I dare not let benefactors see it."

    "It's okay, we sons and daughters of the rivers and lakes don't care about these things." Shi Wanshu has a strong sense of substitution, and really regards herself as a chivalrous woman. Hearing the little beggar call her benefactor is even more bloody, and she is excited. Dirty or not.

    Still Shen Shaoqin coughed twice, with some disapproval on his face, he didn't mean to look down on the little beggar, but he felt that it was not good to be so reckless.

    But he couldn't stop Shi Wanshu, so he could only walk in after her.

    The inside of the house was indeed narrower, it couldn't even be called a house, it was just ruins, there were some earthen pots piled up in the house, and a straw mat was spread in the corner, on which lay an old man with his back facing them.

    They have been coughing since they appeared, so they should be the little beggar's grandfather.

    "Grandpa, we have something to eat. It was given to us by our kind benefactor. Your illness is cured." The little beggar excitedly stepped forward and knelt down beside the straw mat, trying to help his grandfather to get up.

    When Shi Wanshu heard her name, she no longer cared about the things around her, and stepped forward to comfort the old man.

    Shen Shaoqin looked around. Although he is a scholar and has never practiced martial arts, he has read a lot of books and usually observes things carefully.

    As soon as he stepped into this place, he felt that something was wrong. Although the layout here is very realistic, there are strange things everywhere. The earthen pots on the ground are broken, and there is dust in the gaps. It doesn't seem like someone is using it every day. look.

    Besides that old man, he is indeed coughing with gray hair, but his voice is breathless, not like someone who has been ill for a long time.

    Shen Shaoqin didn't doubt the little beggar at first, because his demeanor and words didn't seem to be fake, and he didn't realize it was wrong until now.

    The little beggar's clothes were ragged, but the seams between his fingers were clean. If the same is a coincidence, then so many coincidences put together can only show that it is a trap.

    Shen Shaoqin saw Shi Wanshu walking forward unsuspectingly. He was only a short distance away from the house, but he stepped forward and grabbed her without thinking, "Be careful."

    But it was too late to be careful. The moment the lying old man turned around, he sprinkled some powder on the faces of the two of them, and she lost her strength in an instant. The only memory before she fell into a coma was that Shen Shaoqin held her tightly. hands.

    Tell her to be careful.

    When they woke up again, it was already dawn, and they were no longer in the dilapidated house before.