Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Shen Che's voice was deep and hoarse, but cold and gloomy. He just sat with downcast eyes, carrying invisible pressure, as if they would break their necks in the next moment, making people daunting.

    Even though Shen Jingchen came with heavy troops, facing Shen Che's few people, he still felt the fear in his heart.

    The two are actually the same age, but Shen Che was born two months earlier than him, but it was these two months that made him only look at his back and chase after him since he was a child.

    Shen Che learns everything faster than ordinary people, let alone reading and writing, even his ability to comprehend the art of cavalry and archery is different from ordinary people.

    He is like a star, but when he appears, others are only worthy to be shadows in the dark, but how can shadows compete with light.

    No matter how unwilling Shen Jingchen is, he can only look up and envy him, and then keep trying to catch up with him until the day when the light is dim.

    When Shen Che had an accident, he was ecstatic. Among the younger generation in Beijing, he and Shen Che were the only ones who practiced martial arts. Even if Shen Che could enter the military camp and fight on the battlefield, he would not admit defeat, but Shen Che remained the same. Everything was suppressing him, and now that Shen Che was down, he had a chance to take the top spot.

    But after the joy, there is a huge emptiness and loneliness. Shen Che should be defeated in an upright manner, rather than being tripped by secret tricks.

    Therefore, Shen Jingchen has always had complicated emotions towards this cousin. He hopes that he can stand up again, but he doesn't want to be obscured by his light. He hopes that one day he can defeat Shen Che openly.

    Looking at the pale but still cold and stern Shen Che sitting on the wheelchair in front of him at this moment, even if Shen Jingchen is not reconciled, he has to admit that even if his legs and feet are handicapped and his body is injured, he is still beyond the reach of others.

    "Cousin misunderstood. I heard that my cousin was in danger earlier, so I brought someone to escort him. The place is remote and rough, so it's not suitable to stay for a long time. Please also invite my cousin to follow me into Anyang City." Shen Jingchen only knew that he brought people to Anyang,

    not Knowing that he brought Lin Mengqiu with him, he saw the jade-faced gentleman behind Shen Che protecting him with a glance.

    Unavoidably, he frowned curiously, when did Shen Che have such a handsome young man beside him? Could it be the son of which family? But looking at his appearance, he looked very strange, he didn't look like the son of an aristocratic family he knew.

    Naturally, those who can catch Shen Che's eyes are not those who are waiting for nothing, Shen Jingchen couldn't help but take a second look.

    But when this gaze fell on Shen Che's eyes, it became malicious, the more he thought about it, the more annoyed he became, how could he come up with the idea of ​​letting Lin Mengqiu wear men's clothes, it's outrageous!

    When Shen Jingchen cast his eyes on Lin Mengqiu for the third time, Shen Che finally raised his eyes to look at him unbearably, squeezed out a few words from between his teeth, "Take care of your eyes." The voice seemed to be poisonous, making people

    listen It was creepy, not to mention that after he finished speaking, he held Lin Mengqiu's hand tightly, and then turned around and left with her.