Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Lin Mengqiu breathed a sigh of relief when he came out of the front yard. The Chen family is really difficult to deal with.

    But she still can't figure it out, if the Chen family is only trying to gain power in the palace and wants her son to sit on the throne, she can just kill him or drive him out of the palace with Shen Che's character.

    He has ten thousand ways to make people unable to survive. Since he has not done anything, it shows that he still has some concerns. Maybe it is the old concubine or the king of Nanyang.

    That is what crushed his last thread, making him desperate for bloodthirsty killing.

    Lin Mengqiu couldn't see this with his own eyes, but just hearing about it from other people, he felt that he couldn't breathe, if he was destined to not change the ending.

    Then she is willing to be his knife, his shield, and accompany him through everything.

    Lin Mengqiu was still immersed in the memory, when she heard Hong Xing calling her softly from behind, then she came back to her senses, and saw Li Guanshi saluting her.

    Li Guanshi is less than forty this year. She was the dowry maid of the princess back then, and later married the deputy housekeeper of the mansion, and has stayed in the mansion. There is no one who is more loyal to the prince than her.

    "This old servant has seen the concubine."

    "Guan Li please get up quickly."

    "The concubine has only come to the house not long ago, so there must be many things that I don't know yet. If the concubine doesn't dislike it, this old slave is willing to rely on how old she is. Tell the imperial concubine about the affairs of the family."

    It seemed that the two met by chance, but Lin Mengqiu knew that she was waiting for her here specially, and approached with good intentions.

    It was like she was drowsy and someone handed her a pillow. Although there was Lu Fu beside her, Guanshi Li knew a lot about the relationship between the master and the wife better.

    "I can't ask for it, Manager Li, please."

    The two pretended to be on the same road by chance, and went around the garden to the backyard.

    On the way, Li Guanshi simply re-introduced the people in the house.

    "The prince and the concubine can't be said to be gluey, but they still respect each other and raise their eyebrows. Anyone in Beijing who mentions it is envious. It's a pity that the concubine's fate left her son alone.

    " Shen Che was only two or three years old when the princess died of illness, so he had to endure the pain of his mother's death.

    For some reason, she remembered what he said to comfort her when the two first met, and later she was still wondering whether he was so heavy when he went to the battlefield and saw a lot of life and death.

    Thinking about it now, maybe there is also a reason for the princess's early death.

    "After the princess passed away, the prince didn't want to continue, but the old concubine was weak when she came out of the palace, and she had to bring the son with her, so she had no time to take care of the affairs of the house. In the end, the empress couldn't bear it and persuaded the old concubine And then married the prince's stepwife."

    Lin Mengqiu suddenly realized that it was the empress empress who pityed her nephew, and remembering that the old concubine said that the empress is a very gentle person, she felt a little fond of her.