Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Her name is Jiang Yuer

    Lin Mengqiu was completely stunned, "Senior, what are you talking about? Why can't I understand? My mother's surname is Song, and my uncles are all in Sucheng. You are a descendant of Yaowang Valley. How can you climb up to the top of the mountain? Dear relative."

    "Just wait."

    Jiang He didn't care about the toad for a while, and told Dongqing to put the toad away, and ran out barefoot in a gust of wind, and almost knocked over because of panic screen.

    Lin Mengqiu's mind was in a mess, in fact she was a little skeptical, she didn't look like Mrs Song, the nanny even comforted her, saying that her daughter was like her father, the bones of men and women were slightly different, others said she was like Father Lin, she Just believe it.

    Moreover, she looks very similar to her younger brother Lin Yanshu, and every time she thinks about it, she always denies it.

    But she had doubts about the past life and the attitude of the Song family towards her in this life. Is she really born of the Song family?

    If it is true, why is she so cruel.

    But suddenly an uncle appeared, and she felt a shock in her heart. Isn't the Lin family who raised her her real family?

    Then who would be her biological mother?

    Lin Mengqiu felt that the whole thing was extremely absurd. She had nothing to rely on, like a solitary boat in the river, lost her direction, and could only shrink herself in front of the jade bed, as if she could feel at ease by being closer to Shen Che.

    Shen Che woke up from the chaos, struggling to sit up on the jade bed, he just felt the piercing pain.

    It wasn't anywhere else, but his leg, which he hadn't felt for many years, felt the pain. Therefore, no matter how outrageous the method is, he is not willing to stop it.

    But that doesn't mean he doesn't know what's going on around him. Ever since Lin Mengqiu ran towards him uncontrollably, he regretted it, and shouldn't have let her see it.

    Seeing him in such a mess, if possible, he hopes to be her light, to be the young man in fresh clothes and angry horse in her memory, and he will always be omnipotent.

    Until the words "uncle" woke Shen Che up from the chaos, seeing Lin Mengqiu's hesitant look, he stretched out his hand towards her.

    "Qiu'er, I'm here."

    Just like when her life was hanging by a thread, Shen Che would always be behind her.

    The eyes of the two met, and Lin Mengqiu's restless heart instantly calmed down. He stretched out his hand and slowly touched his fingertips, and then clasped his fingers tightly.

    No matter what happens, no matter who she is, Shen Che will be there.

    Not long after, Jiang He stumbled back and ran back. His eyes were a little red, and he held a wooden box in his hand. It seemed that the things inside were very important to him.

    "Open it and have a look."

    Lin Mengqiu still sat in front of the jade bed without moving, looking at Jiang He with guarded and questioning eyes.

    This made Jiang He look a bit hurt, but it's not Lin Mengqiu's fault. No matter who it is, someone who suddenly popped up and said it was your uncle, they must have such a reaction.

    "There is nothing dangerous in it, it's just a family letter, about your life experience, you can open it and have a look."

    Lin Mengqiu looked back at Shen Che, Jiang He hurriedly said: "Don't worry, the juice of the toad is harmful to ordinary people. Poisonous, but he was already poisoned, this action is to fight poison with poison, he will be fine, I guarantee my life." "Fight poison with poison? Isn't it a leg