Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    It is precisely because this is Shen Che's bedroom that Lin Mengqiu subconsciously feels safe, and the maids are waiting outside the door, let alone anyone coming in.

    As for Shen Che, he should be in the study at this time.

    Therefore, when the voice sounded, Lin Mengqiu was frightened and trembled. The charcoal was burning in the room. She took off her coat, leaving only a thin inner garment and bellyband. By the time she realized it, she had wrapped herself tightly in the clothes. Living.

    There is only a screen from the inner room, which is still embroidered with silk cloth. Her figure can't be hidden at all, and she has already faintly fallen into the eyes of the person opposite.

    Lin Mengqiu's mind went blank, he didn't know how to react other than standing stupidly.

    It wasn't until Shen Che let out a very light snort that she came back to her senses, her toes curled up uncontrollably, and she didn't know how many times she had been watched, it was too shameful.

    The only good thing is that fortunately, the person inside is him.

    It is impossible for the two of them to be in such a stalemate forever, Lin Mengqiu swallowed, and boldly said: "I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't know that the prince was in the house, so I went out." He turned around as if fleeing

    . I want to get out of this embarrassing deadlock as soon as possible.

    Oh, son?

    That's not what she yelled that night.

    Shen Che was a little unhappy, especially when he was interrupted at such a critical time, his words seemed a little unreasonable.

    "According to what you mean, I can't see it?" Shen Che's tone was a little different from usual, with a hint of gnashing of teeth, which made his voice sound even more sinister and deep.

    Shen Che's words were like a body-holding spell, causing Lin Mengqiu to put down his raised foot in an instant, and turned around slowly with the clothes in his arms.

    She lowered her head, and she could only see her palm-sized face and slightly trembling eyelashes through the screen.

    It was like a small fan, gently stirring in his heart.

    "I don't mean that. I'm just afraid that the prince will not like it." Her voice was soft and soft, just like the sugar cake he loved when he was young. It was so sweet and greasy, but it made people bite again a mouthful.

    If he doesn't like it, of course he doesn't like it. What he dislikes the most is such a pretentious woman.

    It was also a coincidence today that she broke in just as he was about to take the medicine.

    Is it really just a coincidence?

    Shen Che's eyes dimmed, to know if it was true or not, just try it.

    "Put on your clothes and come in."

    Lin Mengqiu was already mentally prepared. She is Shen Che's wife, and it's okay to be seen, even if she goes further, she is willing.

    But I didn't expect to wait and wait until I got a word to put on clothes.

    Hearing this, Lin Mengqiu couldn't tell if he was disappointed or more fortunate.

    But she didn't hesitate for a moment, let alone whether she was shy or not, she turned her back and quickly changed her clothes, blushing quickly walked around the screen, and arrived in front of Shen Che.