Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    When she woke up, the imperial concubine was missing, and Hong Xing, who was keeping watch at night, was unconscious in the house.

    Everyone in the East Courtyard was in a mess, and the maid brought by the Lin family was even more flustered at the moment. They knew that the palace was a dragon's den and a tiger's den, but they didn't know that it was a place where people eat people and don't spit out their bones.

    Fortunately, Lu Fu is in charge, so he quickly calmed everyone down, "Sisters, don't cry, the palace is heavily guarded, and the concubine may have left voluntarily." There was also

    a second-class maid who came from the Shen family this time . And three little maids, the second-class maid is named Yuqing.

    Yuqing and Hongxing came to serve Lin Mengqiu at the same time, but Yuqing was not as loyal as Hongxing, she was a little too ambitious, she was not very interested in this second girl who was not favored, and she usually got close to the eldest maid of the Song family.

    From the previous life, Lin Mengqiu trusted Hongxing the most.

    The reason why Yuqing was brought to the Palace this time was to dispel Song Shi's suspicion, and even if she didn't bring Yuqing, Song Shi would bury other eyeliners by her side, so it's better to guard against Yuqing.

    Everyone knew that the palace was dangerous, so Yuqing naturally didn't want to come, if it wasn't for Mrs. Song using her family to coerce and lure her, and the second girl asked her to follow by name, she would have said nothing.     Who would have imagined that an accident would happen on the first night of entering the mansion, and that the concubine Shizi left voluntarily, this is the most terrifying thing. Besides that, is there anyone who can make the second girl leave voluntarily late at night.     "Although our girl married into the palace, she is also a girl from the Lin family. This good-looking girl disappeared. It must be your palace's fault. No, I have to go back to the palace and tell the master and madam about it. I don't want you to bully me for nothing. Our girl."     Yuqing is also a quick thinker, she doesn't want to care about Lin Mengqiu's life and death, she just wants to find a chance to go back to the house, and never stay in this ghost place.     Of course Lufu wanted to stop her when she heard the words, how could she go back to Lin's house and talk nonsense about something that has not yet been settled, wouldn't it be that the city would be full of troubles by then.     "Sister Yuqing and wait..."

    When the two sides were at a stalemate, someone quickly entered the room and said, "Sister Lufu, Mrs. Qiu's mother is here, saying that the concubine Shizi is at the place of the son, so I ask my sister to take someone to serve her quickly." I heard Lin Mengqiu

    's The whereabouts, the two people in the room have different expressions, Lufu is surprised, and Yuqing is surprised and annoyed. It would be great if this person came later, so she could take the opportunity to go back to Lin's house.

    "Thank you Mama Qiu, I will take people to the small courtyard right now."

    Just then the little girl said, Hong Xing woke up, and the oppressive atmosphere in the house became much more relaxed. The scary backyard, I don't feel scared anymore.

    Lufu and Hongxing, who just woke up, hurried to the small courtyard, but Yuqing was withdrawn, and she was afraid when she thought of the murderous Shen Che.

    She didn't want to risk her life for Lin Mengqiu, so she asked herself to stay in the East Courtyard on the grounds that no one stayed behind.

    Hong Xing glanced at her hesitantly, wanted to say something but remembered Lin Mengqiu's explanation, finally said nothing, nodded, and followed Lu Fu out of the East Courtyard.