Chapter 67

Chapter 67 The Prince Pretending to Be Sick (Part 2)...

    When the two arrived at Yuqing Palace, the guards outside the palace were heavily guarded. When they saw that it was Shen Che, they saluted respectfully and gave way, and entered the inner palace smoothly.

    But as soon as he got closer, he saw Shen Jingan's personal eunuch outside the hall lowering his head, and he knew at a glance that Shen Jingan and Su He were inside.

    Lin Mengqiu was really curious about this Su He, the door of the palace was closed tightly, Shen Jingan looked like he hadn't finished talking with her, and the two turned to the study to wait for him.

    Although she scratched her head and wanted to know what was going on with these two people, it was someone else's private matter, and she was too embarrassed to ask, so she could only look around curiously with her eyes open.

    Now Shen Che has a thorough understanding of her small thoughts. Just by looking at her big eyes, he can tell what is in her heart. He chuckled lightly and waved to her. Very close to biting ears.

    "Want to know about Su He?"

    Lin Mengqiu nodded obediently, and then looked around cautiously. Talking about other people's private affairs in other people's territory seemed a bit irritating. After confirming that there was no one in the room, she looked at Shen Che expectantly. .

    "I think."

    Shen Che's fingers are not as soft as hers, and he likes to play with her thin white fingers, especially the pink and tender nails. Then he gently rubs them, and looks at them with ink-stained eyes. Watch her not speak.

    Lin Mengqiu understood, this person was holding back evil intentions, but this was not in his own home, even if there were only the two of them in the room, he always felt a sense of shame that he would be seen by others.

    She quickly leaned over, hooked Shen Che's neck and quickly kissed him on the lips, and bit his lips because of nervousness, it was more like a bump than a kiss.

    Although the kiss was a little painful, Shen Che was still in a good mood, "It's not convenient here, remember first."

    Then he pulled her to sit next to him, and briefly told about Su He's life experience.

    "Her surname is Su. If you think about it carefully, you will have an impression."

    What Shen Che said was that the Su family was not simple. Lin Mengqiu carefully searched for the memories related to the Su family, but he couldn't think of any important minister surnamed Su in the court, so he could only shake his head.

    As soon as she shook her head, she felt a light tap on her forehead, and gave her a reminder: "Empress Dowager Shengwen."

    Upon hearing this, Lin Mengqiu immediately remembered that Empress Dowager Shengwen is a remarkable woman. She accompanied the late emperor on the battlefield, and even handled government affairs on his behalf when the late emperor was seriously ill. But he never left any children in his life, and adopted the children of his concubines as his own sons and brought them up.

    The one she adopted was the current emperor. After the death of the first emperor, there was obviously a prince, but he continued to listen to the government behind the curtain on the grounds that the prince was young. Even the military and political power was in the hands of her mother's family.

    At that time, the court could be described as "foreign relatives' monopoly", and the Empress Dowager Shengwen was surnamed Su.

    Su He is her niece and grandniece, because she has no children and is lonely in the inner courtyard of the palace, so she brings Su He into the palace and raises her by her side, pampering her like her own granddaughter.