Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    After Lin Mengqiu left, Mrs. Chen still stayed in the house to serve the old concubine.

    She held the play and sat on the edge, reading it softly to the old concubine.

    The old concubine closed her eyes and listened to a few paragraphs before waving and shouting, "Che'er still rested in the study last night?"

    Mrs. Chen stood up from the couch, lowered her head slightly and did not reply, but Mama Wang who was beside her stepped forward. He whispered: "Shi Zixu went to the new house, but he went back after a short stay. This morning, the maid in Shi Zifei's room brought the Yuanpa.

    " Knowing that it was impossible, but still looking forward to it, he sighed in disappointment when he saw the clean as new yuan handkerchief, "Forget it, this matter can't be rushed, after all, Che'er is willing to do it."

    "The old slave sees that the concubine is a good one. Not only is her appearance one of a kind, but her temper is also rare. The prince doesn't understand it yet. After spending a few more days with her, she will definitely like it." Mentioning Lin Mengqiu, the old

    slave Concubine Toffee nodded with a satisfied smile. She thought she had concealed her injury well last night, but at that time there was so much movement in the room and plaster was taken, how could it be concealed from her.

    The old concubine couldn't sleep well all night, and she was afraid that the newly married bride would make a fuss and go home. Unexpectedly, Lin Mengqiu not only kept quiet, but also hid her wounds, because she didn't want others to know that Shen Che had hurt her.

    Whether it's because she doesn't want to lose face, or because she doesn't want to add Shen Che's notoriety, it's enough to make the old concubine happy.

    "I also think it's a good one. It's more peaceful and sensible than the previous few. I'm still hanging on for a while now. I can take care of Che'er. I only hope that I will close my eyes. There will be someone who treats him sincerely by Che'er's side." People."

    "Mother is talking nonsense again, you will live a long life, and the little great-grandson of Nanyang Palace will be waiting for you to pamper you in the future." The

    old concubine patted the back of her hand, "You don't have to treat Cheer This matter is so taboo, no matter what, you are the one who found a good marriage for Che'er this time." "The

    daughter-in-law also hopes that the son and the concubine can be reconciled and beautiful."

    With a gentle smile on Chen's face, the sleeves under her sleeves The nails of the other hand were deep into the palm, and things seemed to be a little different from what she had imagined.

    The Nanyang Palace is much larger than the Lin family, and it is a mansion bestowed by the Holy One. It is different from other courtyards in Beijing, and uses the scenery of Jiangnan gardens.

    The arrangement of pavilions, terraces and pavilions is matched with rockery and ponds, and the flower wall promenade is used to deepen the level. Strolling in this backyard makes Lin Mengqiu feel as if he has returned to Suzhou.

    It has to be said that before the age of twelve was her happiest and innocent life, but she was happy but didn't miss it, because when she was twelve years old, she met Shen Che.

    Shen Che is her only light and faith in this life.

    Not long after, Lu Fu stopped, and Lin Mengqiu saw the outline of the courtyard. This place should be the deepest corner of the palace, and the surroundings are extremely quiet. Even the servants who come and go are bowing their heads and shrinking their necks.