Chapter 24

Chapter 24 If madam wants to know, why not come...

    "Who is your master?" Lin Mengqiu had only experienced Xu Mingjie's incident, and now he was tense, and he was extremely wary of the sudden appearance of the little eunuch.

    The little eunuch looked very clever, and turned his round eyes, "Don't worry, my concubine, our master is on good terms with your son, and has already sent someone to lead the young master away, please come here.

    " The meaning of the discussion, although Lin Mengqiu didn't know who the other party was, but when he looked back, Xu Mingjie did not chase him out, and the little eunuch mentioned Shen Che, and he didn't look like a bad person. Fan, just follow up.

    Lin Mengqiu followed him first to the east out of Jinghemen, and then all the way south, she was touching the hairpin in her sleeve as she walked.

    After the accident in her previous life, she has developed a habit of always carrying some sharp objects on her body in case of emergency. If there is a real villain in a while, she will never let the other party gain the upper hand.

    After about a stick of incense, the little eunuch stopped, and smiled at her as a gesture of invitation, "Please, Princess Concubine." This is not the front hall, and there is no

    plaque on the top, only outside the door Although Lin Mengqiu couldn't tell where it was, but he was able to reach the sky in the palace and stop Xu Mingjie. Just by guessing, he knew that the status of the people inside was not low.

    Seeing Lin Mengqiu's hesitation, the little eunuch did not urge her, but maintained a respectful posture, waiting patiently for her.

    Now that everyone has arrived here, she can't escape. I just hope that the little palace lady can go back in time to inform Empress Cao, and walk in after thinking about it.

    Stepping into the gate of the palace, there is a hole in the sky. Although it is not as good as the carved beams and painted buildings of Kunning Palace, there are pines, bamboos and flowers and trees everywhere, which looks very elegant. The most second thing is that the elegance is casual and reveals textual research.

    And contrary to the strict guards outside the hall, there was no one inside, and the occasional ones who walked around were all eunuchs, and even the maids were rarely seen.

    The little eunuch didn't take her to the main hall, but went around the hallway to the Xici room. As soon as she stood still, she smelled a faint medicinal fragrance, which was different from Shen Che's, but somewhat similar.

    Even the inside of the house is filled with the fragrance of medicine. The owner of this palace must have been ill for a long time. Who is this person, and why does he want to help her and still see her.

    Before she could think about it, the little eunuch who had gone in to report had already come out and bowed to invite her into the room.

    Lin Mengqiu entered the Xici Room only to find that it was a library with several rows of bookshelves neatly arranged, and the books on it were even more orderly. From this, it can be seen that the owner must be a rigorous and meticulous person.

    She was just about to ask where she was going next, but when she looked back, the little eunuch had disappeared and she was the only one left in the room.

    Just as he didn't know what to do, he heard a voice from the depths of the bookshelf: "Since you're here, why don't you go inside and talk about it." It was

    clear and elegant, and made people feel good about it. Lin Mengqiu hesitated for a moment before continuing to walk in. .

    The more you walk in, the more open it becomes. It is a study room and it is very elegantly furnished. It is completely opposite to Shen Che's room. When she looks around, it is strange that she does not see the person who just spoke.