Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Pulling his sleeve, shaking him from side to side...

    It was already dawn when Lin Mengqiu woke up. She supported the mattress with one hand and her forehead with the other, feeling a little dizzy.

    She shook her head, trying her best to recall what happened last night, but she only remembered that she asked for wine and drank very happily, and after drinking, she began to feel light and uncontrollable.

    Then what happened, she couldn't remember.

    This wine is indeed a good thing, it can make people forget their sorrows, but after this hangover, I feel uncomfortable all over, especially my head hurts and my body is soft, so I still can't touch it more in the future.

    Lin Mengqiu struggled to get out of bed, but just after putting on her shoes, she realized something was wrong, and turned her head curiously to look around.

    bed? How could she be sleeping in bed?

    Since she lived in the small courtyard, she has been sleeping on her small kang, and she doesn't feel uncomfortable, on the contrary, it is softer and warmer than the wooden bed. Suddenly, she still feels uncomfortable when she sees the bed under her body.

    Could it be that she was drunk, sneaked into the bedroom, ran to Shen Che's bed and refused to get up?

    If so, it would be too shameful.

    But she looked around carefully, but felt that it was very strange, the screen in front of the bed was gone, replaced by bookshelves, this is definitely not Shen Che's bedroom.

    Then where would she be...

    Lin Mengqiu didn't dare to think about it any more, she quickly put on her shoes and stood up, just wanting to get out of here quickly.

    But she didn't expect that the fruit wine would have such a strong stamina, she stood up too violently, her head shook slightly, her feet were unstable, and she fell back to her seat.

    Just as she was clutching her hair and getting dizzy, there was a sound from the door, and someone walked around the bookshelf and came towards her.

    She held her breath and wanted to hide, but when she saw clearly who was coming, her blurred eyes lit up immediately, and she didn't care about the headache anymore, she pursed her lips and called him softly: "Master, why are you here?"

    Lin Mengqiu is a kind-hearted person who doesn't remember anything, even if there is something sad, it will be over as soon as he wakes up from sleep.

    Although she was injured by Shen Che yesterday, she is also very capable of self-healing. Once she drank a little wine and had a sweet dream, all those sorrows were left behind by her.

    What's more, this person is Shen Che.

    That's right, although she doesn't remember what happened after she was drunk, she still vaguely remembers having a sweet dream last night. In the dream, not only Shen Che was beside her, but she also bit into the cold cake that was so lingering in her dreams.

    But the strange thing is that this cold cake is really cold but not very sweet, on the contrary, it is a bit spicy. She even invited Shen Che to eat it together. In the dream, Shen Che was very gentle, and he asked her to eat more with a smile.

    It's a pity that it was just a beautiful dream, and after waking up, she was in this strange place, which was really weird everywhere.

    Shen Che's wheelchair arrived in front of the bed, and when he heard her words, he sneered, "You are in my study, occupying my bed, and still asking me why?" It turned out to be Shen Che's study, no wonder the room is full of books