Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Here comes her god.

    Lin Mengqiu listened to Shen Shaoyi's crazy roar outside the house, and the sound of banging on the door, she gritted her teeth and trembled all over. She was already prepared, and if he really slammed into the door, she would never let him succeed.

    The house was airtight and she couldn't see anything. She seemed to be in an empty abyss, fearful and helpless.

    Those horrible memories of the previous life also came with the darkness one after another.

    It was the eve of her marriage, and a letter from Suzhou came from her family, saying that her grandmother was seriously ill and bedridden, and it happened that her father's career was not going well.

    My mother heard that Tianlong Temple on the outskirts of the city was the most efficacious, so she wanted to take her to burn incense and pray for my grandmother.

    But I don't want my mother to be scalded by the spilled tea the day before departure, so naturally she can't go out.

    At first, she didn't want to go out, after all, she had never gone out once after arriving in the capital, and she was resistant to going out, but before she could say no, her mother had already arranged for the carriage and horses. entourage.

    Mother held her scalded hand and told her to be careful, but Lin Mengqiu couldn't say anything if she didn't go.

    She thought that she could not only pray for the elders, but also pray for Shen Che's safety, so she got into the carriage.

    The way to simply go was very peaceful, Lin Mengqiu also felt that he was worried about excess, because no one would be so presumptuous under the feet of the emperor in the capital.

    When she arrived at Tianlong Temple, the incense was indeed in full bloom. She sincerely offered incense to her family and prayed for blessings. She also spent all her silver to light the ever-burning lamps, one of which she lit for Shen Che.

    After praying for blessings, she got into the carriage and prepared to go home, but she didn't expect that when she got into the carriage, she smelled a strange fragrance, and then fell asleep, and when she woke up, she was already in a completely strange place.

    In front of her was a tall and thin man she had never seen before, who not only picked lightly but also uttered lies, trying to do something wrong to her.

    Fortunately, she took advantage of the unpreparedness, pulled out the hairpin and stabbed the man in the eye, knocked him unconscious with the vase, and escaped with her disheveled clothes in her hands.

    But she didn't know the way at all, she ran around like a lost animal, the mountain road was steep, her hands and feet were all wounded, but she didn't dare to stop for a moment, the desire to survive pushed her to keep running.

    To make matters worse, they found out that Lin Mengqiu had escaped, and led people to chase her out. She could only hide behind the bushes and rocks to avoid the villains, and she just rushed forward regardless of her disheveled appearance.     She didn't know how long she had been running until a big road appeared in front of her. She wanted to find someone to help her, but the place was desolate and secluded, not to mention a carriage, not even a pedestrian.     Lin Mengqiu was already exhausted, his shoes were off, his face was dirty, his knees and ankles were bruised, and finally he fell on the gravel road out of strength.     She didn't know why it was her again, she didn't want to suspect anyone, she just wanted to close her eyes and not think about anything, whether as long as she died quietly, everything would not move forward.     But as long as she thought that the villains were approaching behind her, and those who wanted to harm her would succeed, she gritted her teeth and got up. Even if she was going to die, she should be innocent and not drag anyone's death.     Until a sound of hoofbeats came, Lin Mengqiu ran forward in ecstasy.     The team in front of her was dressed in iron cavalry holding a weapon and guarding a carriage in the middle. They looked a little fierce, but they were more upright than the evil spirit behind her anyway. She stopped the carriage with all her hopes .     "My little girl met a villain on her way, please help my little girl." With the determination to die this time, her voice was full of determination and sternness, which actually made her stop the team.     The people in the car didn't speak, and the guards in front of the horse stepped forward to chase her away, and Lin Mengqiu was about to leave with a desperate heart.     Unexpectedly, at this time, a cold and deep voice came from inside the carriage, "Look up."     She saw the curtain move slightly, and although the face of the person inside could not be seen clearly, she saw his eyes. Ninety-nine reincarnations will never forget the eyes.     Before she could cry with joy, she heard him say calmly: "A Yuan, take her with you."     It was him, it was Shen Che, it was her god.