Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    You don't need to go to Chunxi Hall to say hello, so you don't have to worry about it. After Lin Mengqiu gave orders to Hong Xing, Ah Si at the other end had already brought someone to set up the breakfast.

    "Concubine Shizi, please have a meal."

    The room was silent, Lin Mengqiu relaxed his hands and feet, and simply drank half a bowl of porridge before asking the servant girl to remove the dining table.

    Looking at Ah Si who was standing aside, she couldn't help thinking, where did Shen Che go so early, what happened to the blood all over her body last night, and most importantly, when he came back, how could she not make mistakes.

    Thinking of this, she subconsciously blurted out: "I know, Ah Si, when will the prince come back?"

    After asking, Lin Mengqiu felt bad, she could not find out about Shen Che's whereabouts, but she had to put on a face With a calm and breezy appearance, it seems that it is only natural to ask this question.

    Ah Si was not surprised either. Since she made a small move, she must be concerned about when the son will come back.

    A trace of impatience flashed in his eyes, fortunately he thought Lin Mengqiu would be a little special, but looking at it this way, he was even more scheming than the previous ones.

    "I don't know, my master always does things according to his will, so we slaves can know." "

    Ah Si misunderstood, I just want to ask if the prince will come back for lunch, so I can prepare in advance, and I don't know if the prince will eat or not. Do you have a preference?"

    Lin Mengqiu spoke with sincerity, like a wife who cared about when her husband would return home, but the more sincerity fell into Ah Si's eyes, the more she believed that she was harboring ulterior motives.

    "The concubine does not need to worry about these arrangements made by her own slaves."

    Lin Mengqiu showed a regretful look when the suggestion was rejected, and changed the topic. Fortunately, she didn't embarrass her for too long, and Lu Fu came back from Chunxi Hall up.

    Lu Fu not only came back, but also brought two booklets from the old concubine, one was the booklet from the warehouse of the East Courtyard, and the other was the personnel list.

    "The old concubine said that there was no one in charge of the East Courtyard, so these two books were kept by her, and now they are returned to the master."

    Before these noble girls in the capital came out of the cabinet, their natal family would teach them how to take care of the general affairs, but the Song family did not teach Lin Mengqiu alone, especially after she fell ill, she basically hid in her room and did not see anyone. don't know much.

    But fortunately, Lu Fu understands everything. Before, Lin Mengqiu took good care of the inside and outside of the East Small Courtyard, and now Lin Mengqiu can rest assured to leave these things to her.

    Employers don't doubt others, although Lu Fu is a maid of the palace, but after getting along with her for a few days, Lin Mengqiu can feel her sincerity.

    Moreover, the things in this warehouse do not belong to her at all, they belong to the palace, they belong to Shen Che, and she just keeps them for her.

    On the contrary, Lu Fu showed surprise on her face, "Sister Hongxing understands your personal affairs better, you can let her keep the key to the warehouse, and the servants will take care of the servants in the courtyard for you, or you can also let the two mothers enter the courtyard Take care of it."