For the Greater Good

Hey, Here we go again.

I have the weekend off, so I'll have this chapter out Saturday and another on Sunday. I hope

Thanks for the support. I meant it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agenta wanted to feel bad, but she honestly didn't. The moment they walked through the entrance of their base, The Nanites that had been in their transports air system worked beautifully. 

The moment Agenta pushed a button on her watch at the threshold of the base's entrance, Mr Y/n fell unconscious, being caught by two of their guards and carrying the sleeping man off to a more secure area. 

He was unique. Agenta knew that. They were all shown that in the briefings before they went for retrieval, but he needed to improve. They required him to change the world but to do that. They must change him first. 

"Madam Agenta?" A short Sarkaz man in a doctor's lab coat approached her with a clipboard. 

"He is ready to begin, I presume?" Agenta replied, knowing what the Sarkaz scientist was going to say. 

"100%, my lady!, Surgery can begin on your word," He said with an excited grin.  

"Then begin. No failures, Understand?" She threatened. 

He continues to grin at her before giving a salute and rushing off. 

Agenta was aware of the figure behind her, rolling her eyes in annoyance. She turned to greet her nuisance of a friend and colleague. The exact figure that was screaming at the entrance of the base.

"Hey, Agenta!" Her friend gives her an insufferable smile.

(A.N, She's a Sankta, so picture a halo on top of her head of your choice, also its position and broken wings)

Mallory, more affectionately referred to as Mal-Mal, Is not big on formality. she is a Highly relaxed Sankta with a happy disposition and upbeat personality. Mal-Mal is the brainchild of most of this massive operation, possibly one of the most intelligent people on Terra. 

"Enough, Mallory", Agenta barks at her. "Did you have to embarrass us in front of him?, We are trying to show we aren't a bunch of hypocritical crazies like that joke called Rhodes Island!" 

"Hehe, I didn't mean to embarrass you in front of your new boy toy." That insufferable smile again. 

Agenta grits her teeth and clenches her fists in anger. 

"Plus, don't call me Mallory!, Call me Mal-Mal!" The now-named Mal-Mal says, offended at being talked to so formally by her friend. 

Agenta doesn't respond, turns away, and starts walking down a long corridor.