A Lupo's Secret Exposed?

Hey.

My shifts are back to normal, so I should be back to my regular routine. I'll let you know if anything changes.

A happy chapter to complement the last depressing one.

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To say Texas was annoyed would have been an understatement.

It had been two weeks since the clash between Rhodes Island and the Enclave. Two weeks since she saw her lover fighting Rhodes Island operators on the news and two weeks since they had last seen each other.

The last two weeks, it had been a struggle for Texas.

It wasn't even two days after the 'battle,' Emperor had called her demanding to know why she abandoned her contract at Rhodes Island and left Exusiai alone to fight. Not even letting the pregnant Lupo speak, Emperor wanted answers to why Exusiai was shooting at Rhodes Island operators during the confrontation and in full view on the news cameras.

Without giving a single answer, Texas hung up.

After hanging up on her boss, Texas left the hotel where she stayed and returned to Emperor's bar and her room, only to walk through the front door and come face to face with a grinning Exusiai and the ever-smiling Mostima, both of who were sitting at the bar.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Texas!" Exusiai shouts and rushes her friend attempting to glomp her.

Seeing the speeding Sankta, Texas internally panics, her inner maternal instincts kicking in. She dashes to the side last second, letting the exited Exusiai shoot past in confusion.

Exusiai crumbles to the floor in an undignified heap. "Ow! Apple pies... What the hell Texas!"

To her credit, Texas looks apologetic and helps the Sankta stand back up but seems to be protecting her stomach as if Exusai is attempting to tackle her again. Texas was unaware of the strange look Mostima was giving her as her smile slipped, and she narrowed her eyes at the Lupo, only for the smile to return when Texas looked over at her.

Texas locks eyes with Mostima briefly, noticing Mostima's eyes trail down to her stomach curiously before Texas decides to look back at Exusiai and comments.

"You're too loud..."

Exusiai smiles sheepishly and rubs the back of her head. "My bad"

There was an awkward silence in the room as Texas walked behind the bar, crouching down and pouring herself a drink from one of the small refrigerators beneath the bar. The silence was broken by Mostima, whose eyes never left Texas.

"Texas?"

Texas and Exusiai look back at the smiling Mostima.

"Yes?"