Pocky

Hey!

I am sorry the chapter is late. I got caught up with other stuff.

Let us start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amiya was panting hard. She had run from the safe house all the way here without rest. Her outfit was sticking to her skin due to the amount of sweat from her marathon, which made her cringe at the horrible feeling, but she didn't care. She had to get there before it was too late.

Amiya couldn't hear or decided not to listen to the shouting of her operators behind her, who were also panting from exertion. As the large building came into view, she could already see Madam Ch'en outside, pacing back and forth. Amiya did her best to dodge people on the street as best she could.

Ch'en had seen the Spriting Cautus when she first stepped onto the street and started to bolt right towards her, making the other LGD officers around her stare at the sprinting Cautus suspiciously, ready for a fight.

"Stand down!" Ch'en commanded, making the officers relax.

"*Gasp* Madam Ch'en!" Amiya called out breathlessly as she came to a grinding halt before her, keeling over suddenly, gasping for air. The other operators behind Amiya caught up quickly and tried to catch their breath.

"Amiya! That was completely stupid," Dobermann shouts at her superior while panting.

"I agree, that was reckless, Amiya," Nearl stated with a firm voice, recovering rather quickly from their marathon.

"Water!" Blaze shouted dramatically before; Kroos handed her a water bottle. Blaze snatched it and proceeded down the whole lot. Kroos and Perfumer watched the thirsty feline in intrigue.

Amiya had caught her breath and looked at everyone sheepishly but didn't reply to their comments. She would accept a scolding later from them. Amiya turned to look back at Ch'en, who stood there impatiently staring at her with arms crossed and a glare.

"Huh, Madam Ch'en... We need to speak with the Farsight Enclave and Chief Wei. Please! It's urgent," Amiya had an almost pleading tone as she stared up at the Lung with large hopeful eyes.

By this point, everyone had recovered and stood behind Amiya, waiting. Ch'en stared at each of them before lowing her head with a deep sigh before looking back at them.

"Alright, follow me." Ch'en sounded tired. She decided not to mention that the Enclave had been and gone. Instead, she led the young Cautus leader and her operators into the building without words.

After the Enclave left, she stormed into Wei's office and discovered what had happened in the meeting. Anything he purposefully left out was soon explained to her by Hoshiguma in private. Ch'en was shocked and lost, and They had been working closely with Rhodes Island during the riots in the city and the Reunion attacks. Now, it was all about to end.

Rhodes Island was about to get a slap in the face.

~

"Aww, come on! We're with Rhodes Island," Exusiai pouted at one of the LGD officers guarding the entrance of the building Ch'en had just led Amiya and her operators into. Exusiai and Texas were stopped by multiple officers when they tried to run past them and enter the building after the Rhodes Island group.

"Don't care... You have no proof." One officer said.

"Please?" Exusiai pouted cutely.

"No! Get lost" Another shoved the Laterano Sankta back.