Prelude To Diplomacy

Hey!

The meeting with Chief Wei will be two-part. This chapter is the lead-up.

Let's get to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n or Farsight, as everyone now knew him, was standing outside the residence of Wei Yenwu, which resided in the middle of the city, close to the LGD Headquarters. Farsight was standing at the side of a busy street, watching people go about their daily lives without a care.

No civilian or LGD officer in the street reacted to his presence simply because he couldn't be seen with his stealth generator active. He would have stood out like a sore thumb if they could see him. In addition, he wasn't wearing his battlesuit or essential synthetic body glove. He opted for something in between.

Red upper armour, a large white helmet and a smaller version of the sword his battlesuit uses

Red upper armour, a large white helmet and a smaller version of the sword his battlesuit uses. He would still be taller than most people he encountered and just as intimidating. How Mal-Mal continued to create armour for him and fight to take a city is a mystery to him, but he was still grateful.

Farsight noticed the time was getting close to midday. So negotiations with Wei were about to begin two days after his planning with Misha. Not that Wei was aware of this meeting. All he needed now was for his Diplomat to show herself, and then they would make an entrance.

"Commander?"

"Gah!"

Farsight was so into his thoughts that he blanked the incoming individual appearing on his helmets HUD. He turned to face the shorter Ursus girl and was about to scold her but stopped when he got a good look at her. She may have trained to fight and had standard armour that other soldiers of his Division had, but as his Diplomat, he decided he needed her to stand out. He spoke with Mal-Mal about the need for an outfit for his new Lungmen Diplomat.

Mal-Mal doesn't disappoint when he needs outfits, and Misha certainly doesn't disappoint in wearing them.

(A

(A.N. Clothes are what Misha is wearing! Her top goes down about mid-thigh, and she has form-fitting leggings with small gripped shoes.)