Dokutah!

Hey!

I am working for the next few days. So the next chapter will be Wednesday or Thursday.

Let's get back to it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HAHAHAHA!" Mephisto's laughed manically as he grew and grew.

Could this thing even be called Mephisto anymore? Mephisto had turned into the foulest of creations that none present had even thought possible. How could something so disgusting exist?

Mephisto now towered over everyone by a few meters. His skin had become loose, green and leathery, covered from head to foot in large puss spots and protruding tentacles. His large, bloated stomach had been replaced with a giant rotting tooth-filled maw that slobbered a slimy yellow mucus with every lick of its chops. Tufts of his white hair could still be seen on his horn-protruding skull.

During the entire transformation process of the once young male of Reunion into this sick abomination, the Enclave soldiers stared in stunned horror and silence

During the entire transformation process of the once young male of Reunion into this sick abomination, the Enclave soldiers stared in stunned horror and silence. Farsight continued to stare in hatred as his hands shook in a fury.

Farsight looked back at his terrified soldiers with pity. None of them could have ever imagined these types of horrors existing. He should have planned for an eventuality like this. Mephisto was sick in the head long before he involved himself in the teachings of a dead god, and Farsight should have known Mephisto would have done something twisted and vile.

Mephisto had finished growing and stopped laughing, which made his entire body giggle in delight and amusement as he stared down at the small Enclave soldiers with a wide ear-splitting grin. His massive stomach mouth growled in satisfaction at the idea of eating those that stood before him. 

The Jolly Green Giant took one lumbering foot forward, making the chamber shudder at the sheer weight of the monster. Then, without warning, Mephisto quickly flew backwards onto his colossal back, giving everyone a perfect view between his legs and making most people present gag in disgust.

Many wondered what had happened and how Mephisto got knocked back so quickly. Their answer came when a disgusted and furious Farsight floated high above them, slapping his massive outstretched wings together in front of him with a mighty cracking noise. When the wings separated, it created a large golden sphere of light that crackled with energy and launched it at Mephisto, that was still struggling to get up. But, instead, Mephisto was easily thrown back into the dirty water. 

Farsight looked down at his awed and scared soldiers and pointed back towards the pipes before shouting.

"Retreat to the surface now! Run!"

The Enclave soldiers didn't want to leave their leader with this abomination, but they obeyed without question. Every soldier made straight for the pipes they arrived through and, as quickly as they could, disappeared back into the darkness of the pipes, leaving Farsight mostly alone.