Lascannon or Bolter

Hey

This is a rated 18+ chapter! 

No Lemon or actual sexual acts, but it's certainly mentioned.

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farsight was lying in his bed and staring at the ceiling with wide eyes for what felt like hours.

A light snore to his left and a content whimper to his right.

"How did it ever come to this," He whispered harshly to himself.

A hand on either side of his chest, gently digging into his skin and muscles. Farsight knew what was happening but struggled to find the words or rationale for his bizarre situation. 

On his left, leaning into him, cutely snoring against his shoulder and completely naked, was Kal'tsit. Her left leg draped over his legs under the blanket, and he was slightly aroused at her small landing strip tickling his thigh. 

On his right, an equally naked Texas was leaning into him and whimpering in her sleep. Her warm body, amid her developing pregnancy, was comforting and just what Farsight needed to make him feel calm and relaxed.

Well... He was as calm as any man could be with two pairs of breasts pressing against him...

Thinking back to the previous night and his passionate reunion with Texas, he was trying to pinpoint when Kal'tsit stormed furiously into the room, stripped down to her birthday suit and jumped into bed with them.

He remembers sitting there against the headboard, watching two beautiful naked women kneeling on his bed facing each other and having a shouting match...

Trying to calm down the two horny but furious women, only to be ignored. Even if It was only a few hours ago, Farsight remembered when he f*cked up.

~ Earlier that night ~

Resting against the headboard of his bed, Farsight could only stare wide-eyed as two beautiful women had a shouting match before him.

Neither at all bothered they are naked.

"Ladies... Why don't we get dressed and talk this out like adults?" Farsight asked them both politely, but they didn't even acknowledge him, which made him frown.

"This was my night with Y/n... You're ruining it," Texas's voice was raised, but the tone was flat. Her tail was wagging furiously, and her eyes narrowed dangerously.

"He's my husband," Kal'tsit growled.

"Biggest mistake of his life, I'm sure..." 

*Angry Lynx Noises*

"Ladies?" Farsight flinched at Texas's words. Kal'tsit wasn't the biggest mistake of his life as far as he was concerned, but he could see why Texas thought so.

"You sleep with him a couple of times when he's at his lowest, and you think that makes you special?" Kal'tsit snapped at the Lupo and folded her arms over her exposed breasts, drawing Farsight's eyes to her.

*Angry Lupo Noises*

He's a simple man... Don't judge.

His wondering eyes must have caught Texas's attention if her scowling side stare and the growl in her throat were any indication. This was only reinforced when Texas also crossed her arms but under her breasts, raising them for his viewing pleasure.

Terra, preserve him!

Kal'tsit noticed Farsight staring at Texas's action, and like a chain reaction, she followed by exposing her breasts to the man with a victorious smirk as she eyed the fuming Texas.