The Darker Side Of Reunion

Hey

I'm working for the next four days, one of which is a training day. So I don't think I can create a new chapter between all that. I will be as quick as I can.

!!!DARK CHAPTER!!! - You have been warned. 

Let's get back to it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three days after the meeting between Chief Wei and the Enclave, multiple Enclave Orcas disembarked Farsight's division troops in the slums of Lungmen. The city of lungmen was unaware of the large troop deployment in the slums but soon would wake to the sight of them openly marching in the streets. Moreover, the Orca transports had been upgraded with their stealth fields.

The slums were soon filled with armoured Enclave soldiers, sweeping every street and alleyway

The slums were soon filled with armoured Enclave soldiers, sweeping every street and alleyway. While the Enclave had yet to be given an Embassy building in the higher-end portion of Lungmen, they still had their pre-established Base to work from. 

Chief Wei, two days prior, announced to the Lungmen public that there was a new agreement between them and Enclave faction. This announcement shocked not only the city but most of Terra. Once again, millions of eyes turned to multiple screens across Terra and watched Enclave soldiers with exotic weapons and armour march in columns through the slums of Lungmen.

Many criticized Chief Wei for his decision to ally with the new, previously unknown faction. Still, Wei was unapologetic and relatively happy with the militant power the Enclave was deploying against Reunion, criminals and Infected, even if no infected civilian was being harmed.

News reporters and their camera crews followed squads of Enclave soldiers, attempting to ask questions but were soundly ignored. A few Sankta in the crowd were taking pictures and writing things down. Laterano did send people to look for the Enclave after all. As long as they kept their distance, no trouble would ensue.

Many LGD officers were around the slums watching the better-equipped soldiers rush around doing what was supposed to be their job, making many of them annoyed, but they knew better than to act on their annoyance.

At the front of the LGD officers was an angry Ch'en, flanked by officer Hoshiguma and Superintendent Swire. Ch'en's companions observed the Enclave soldiers but were impressed by their discipline. However, Ch'en made no remake to her colleague's comments. Instead, she stood there tapping her foot impatiently. 

The armoured Enclave soldiers had already arrested dozens of people. But unfortunately, many of those detained were nothing more than Drug dealers, gang members and deranged thugs hiding in back streets. 

In one of the more open streets of the slums where most reporters, LGD officers and onlookers stood. In the middle of it was an Enclave female Aegir Lieutenant in standard armour with no helmet and a long earpiece overseeing the soldiers around her. Her officer retinue around her with a large map pointing to different sections. A short pulse carbine is hanging off a shoulder strap.