Know Your 'Enemy'

Hey,

Thanks for the support. I do appreciate it.

Let us go!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Five black Trucks identical to the one that brought Y/n to the base could be seen driving through the snowy landscape in a tight convoy. Distant mountain faces could be seen barely through the snowy haze making their way back to the base. They have fresh recruits; Agenta and Mal-Mal would be pleased! They were 10 minutes from their base before it came into view.

Armed guards, veteran fighters and recruits sat together in their trucks, and there was no uniform or style. Many that worked for Agenta and Mal-Mal questioned why they had no identity, no uniforms, No name, and No official leader. Nothing was ever official.

To these questions, Agenta had given everyone the same answer. 'We are waiting.'

Why were they waiting? The Cautus Officer of the convoy asked himself. When he first joined, he expected far more than what was given. Don't get him wrong, everything was impressive, but they had no real purpose or goal. He was sent to gather people to join them, and they all sit in this admittedly one-of-a-kind base, training and waiting for something.

"Ugh? Sir," A disturbed voice said from behind his seat.

Breaking out of his thoughts, the Cautus Officer of the recruitment division that Agenta appointed for this specific recruitment mission turned to his radio operator, which was placed behind the two front seats of the Truck.

"Speak Operator," The Cautus Officer replied, expecting an update on arrival time, turning back to look out the front window, believing they were there.

When the Officer didn't get an immediate response, he turned back to the Operator handling the extensive communication set. When he saw the Operator with large pair of headphones on adjusting something on his device with a serious amount of concentration, He knew something was wrong. His large rabbit ears went rigid, causing them to smack the ceiling of the Truck. The Cautus could see the colour drain from the Operator with each passing second.

Finally, the Operator breaks concentration and looks at the Officer with a concerned look before replying.

"Sir, something is wrong, we were cleared to approach the base, but then there was shouting followed by static."

Everyone in the Truck could hear the conversation, and all eyes turned to the Operator in question.

"Get me a signal now! Go to emergency channels if you have to," The Officer demanded, causing the Operator to mess with his equipment further.

The Officer looked past the Operator and directed his attention to all the passengers still watching them. "Prepare yourselves; we're almost there." He was about to say more when the Operator called out again.

"Sir! you need to hear this!" The Operator looks up from his equipment in a panic.

The Cautus Officer looked back at him and replied. "Put it on speaker for all five Trucks."

The Operator did so with a shaky hand, and everyone in all five Trucks heard it.

'We have lost contact with multiple response teams in medical wards 001 to 003, and the ward division themselves have gone silent!"

*Static*

'Gunfire detected throughout multiple sectors of the base! Response teams returning fire!"

*Static*