Can We Survive What's Comming

Hey!

Another sort of reaction chapter.

Slightly rushed to get out before bedtime, which is 4 am, apparently. 

Let us get back to it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kal'tsit?" Came a sad voice.

"*Sigh* Yes, Amiya?" The Lynx sighed and asked, knowing what was coming.

"Dokutah is still alive," Amiya said for the 17th time. 

It had been a few days since the encounter at L.G.D headquarters with the one known as Farsight claiming that Doctor Y/n was dead. A revelation that upset many Operators, Amiya and herself included. She would admit to losing her cool once she found out Y/n was dead. But, of course, seeing Monst3r defeated so quickly in front of so many people didn't help.

"Amiya, we have been over this. Please let it go," Kal'tsit says in pity and frustration. 

"No! He's not dead. He would have had a plan." Amiya raised her voice. 

Kal'tsit stopped writing on her computer and glared at Amiya, causing the Cautus to glare back as best she could. Amiya had become a lot more snappy after hearing about Y/n death.

"Amiya! We have more important things to do than mourn." Kal'tsit attempted to be diplomatic. 

"You wouldn't mourn at all! You would probably have joined Blaze in the Cafeteria, cheering and laughing at Dokutah's death!" Amiya runs away crying, slamming the office door behind her making Kal'tsit flinch. 

Kal'tsit sat back and sighed for what had to be the 20th time today. After the encounter with Farsight, she felt unsure about what to do. Operators were at each other throats over simple things, Y/n was usually good at making people talk to each other, but her intimidating presence could only do so much.

Right now, she was desperately trying to keep her alliance with Lungmen going even tho her mind kept drifting to Amiya and Y/n. Her hand instinctively returned to her pocket and played with a wedding band. As she always did when she thought of Y/n. She sighed again. 

-

Amiya was walking down the corridor after leaving Kal'tsits office and found herself in the large open Atrium of Rhodes Island. That's when she saw Blaze. Her eyes darkened, remembering after returning from their encounter with Farsight; Blaze was toasting the death of Dokutah. 

"Miss Amiya/Amiya?" Came the voice of Blue Poison and Nearl. 

Amiya shook her head and looked at the two Operators with a forced smile, eyes still red from crying a few minutes ago. Blue Poison stepped over and pulled the Cautus girl into a hug. 

"Hmm, oh, thank you, Blue Poison!" Amiya smiled kindly at the Operator as Blue Poison backed off.

"Ahahaha," The laugh of Blaze sounded across the Atrium. Amiya's eyes darkened again, and her fists clenched as if she was trying to control herself. Nearl noticed this and looked concerned. Nearl was a veteran in combat. She knew that Amiya was not one to be taken lightly. The dark look in her eyes was giving Nearl warning signals. 

Without warning, Amiya turned and started walking towards Blaze. Nearl's eyes widened as she gestured for Blue Poison to follow.

"Amiya?" Nearl called out. The Cautus didn't seem to hear her. 

"Miss Amiya?" Blue poison called out, concerned. 

Amiya traversed the Atrium until she was a few meters from Blaze, who was still laughing and grinning with some of the other Operators. Nearl and Blue Poison are not far behind.