White Wolf

Hey!

Currently suffering from a cold, better known as Man-Flu, and we all know how serious that is. So if the chapter feels sloppy or rushed, blame that.

I feel like crap, and everything aches, but I still did a chapter for you, so now I'm going to bed. 

Let us get into it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Agenta... Don't be childish." Farsight frowned at his overpowered companion, that was giving him the silent treatment. 

Farsight decided that lying in bed would get him nowhere now, so he decided to get up and make himself useful, aware he was back in their base in the Lungmen slums. He would feel better when the Embassy was completed so they could move out of the slums. It wasn't a good image for the faction if this was where they stayed. 

A few hours after his 'meeting' with W, Farsight had found himself in the largest room currently used as a command centre for their operations in Chernobog. The rundown-looking room clashed heavily with the advanced technology that dominated the space.

Many people rushed about completing their tasks or guiding soldiers across the city to their objectives. As Farsight walked around the room, everyone he came across quickly moved out of his way and either saluted or bowed respectfully. All were looking at him in awe.

Farsight had found himself in the centre, standing next to a disgruntled Agenta who was refusing to look at or talk to him and had her arms crossed. 

"Hmph..." 

"Seriously?" Farsight deadpanned. 

"......"

"Look, just cause I stared at W's ass doesn't mean anything. It's not like you, and I are dating..." Farsight rolled his eyes.

Agenta turned to look at him with a knowing glare but didn't say a word.

"Do...Do you want me to stare at your ass instead?" He asked innocently.

Agenta eyes widen as she blushes and slaps him hard across the cheek.

Everyone in the room winced from the sound of a hand meeting a cheek, knowing what had just happened.

"Guess not" Farsight rubs his cheek.

"I have told Mal-Mal of your actions..." Agenta suddenly said.

"Um? Okay?" Farsight tilted his head at her in confusion. 

"You don't know Mal as much as you think you do." Agenta stared hard at him, eyes shining in pity and finished her sentence.

"She can be very... Malicious." Agenta gave Farsight a very cold little smirk which he nearly missed. 

"Am I in danger?" Farsight stared at Agenta in worry.

"Who knows, this is Mal we are talking about." Agenta's little smirk vanished as vast as it came, replaced with cold indifference.

Farsight could see Mal being malicious in all fairness. She had killed him once to create something she believed to be the ultimate weapon, which succeeded and backfired simultaneously.

Behind that chirpy and hyper personality of the Sankta, he could easily see something in Mal's bright eyes that was less than pure and kind. He was a fool to trust Mal, but she had quickly earned her place in the Enclave. Agenta's comment has made him question the Sankta again; Agenta is not one for jokes.