Living Saint

Hey there,

It's time to bring Y/n back.

The next Chapter will be on Sunday or early Monday morning, which is the most likely case if all else fails. Monday afternoon.

Thanks for reading.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Little Silver Bell Tolls*

-

-

-

*Gasp*

-

-

A body lying on an examination table gasps and sputters back to life; eyes shot open wide, solid orbs of silver are seen through the fabric covering Y/n before the cover is thrown off in a panic and a naked, shivering Y/n gets caught in the material and falls off the Examination table in a mess.

Y/n was squirming on the floor, gasping and gagging as his airways, once deceased, were revived and worked overtime to save the supposed-to-be dead man. Finally, taking in fresh gulps of air, paying no attention to his fall or surroundings, he lay on the floor, dazed.

He didn't understand, He was with that woman Agenta, and they entered that base that appeared out of nowhere and then nothing? Everything went fuzzy before turning black. Y/n was confused, cold and... naked?

He looked around before noticing what type of room he was in. The slight returning colour on his face drained quickly, coming to a horrible realization. A morgue? He was in a morgue! He wanted to scream to shout but couldn't; his throat was killing him, everything was.

Looking down at himself, he let out another gasp, but this time of horror, seeing the massive ugly scars all over his body. What had Agenta done to him?!

-

*Giggle.*

-

Y/n heard a feminine giggle somewhere in the room, struggling to stand, using the table he fell from as support, standing as tall as he could with legs that wanted to buckle under him. He looked all around the Morgue but found nothing. Y/n hoped it wasn't a zombie. If there's anything Y/n hates, it's zombies. How Amiya forced him to watch those types of movies with her is beyond him.

-

*Snickering*

-

Looking around again to find the culprit but found none. Y/n was getting annoyed. He was in the wrong place, and someone was laughing at him!?

"Who's there? Agenta? If that's you, this is not funny." Y/n remarked coldly to the empty room. Receiving only silence in return.

-

"Hahaha." The same feminine voice laughed softly after some silence.

"Enough!" Y/n slams his fist down on the table he is now leaning against, creating a significant dent in its former smooth flat surface. He looked at the dent in surprise and confusion; He's never been able to do that before. Instead, he was looking at his fist in contemplation.

While Y/n was checking his hand for damage, he felt like someone had come to stand behind him. So he turned swiftly and swung his arm out to strike the unknown that was mocking him.

Only for his arm to be caught by a smaller, softer hand. He came face to face with a beautiful young woman that looked at him in amusement. She had to be at least a head taller than him.