I'm Done Playing

Hey.

Currently dealing with work, this story, Azur story, Lemon chapters and an Original story in the works, so everything is very slow! 

I was hoping you wouldn't take my slowness as a sign of a lack of interest cause I'm fully interested!

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Agenta gave the signal.

"Lady Agenta! Rhodes Island has formed into teams and is now scouring the city for Kal'tsit." The Vulpo officer reports while on the radio to High Haven.

"Very well, prepare to engage. I have informed our capture team to wait for my signal. Do we have the location of Amiya?" 

"We do, Ma'am" 

"Capture her, Unharmed," Agenta orders without hesitation.

No Kal'tsit and no Amiya will make Rhodes Island vulnerable. All she will have to contend with then will be Warfarin, Closure and a few other Rhodes Island leaders and department heads.

"Ma'am," The Vulpo salutes and walks off to his soldiers. 

Agenta was wearing her Farseer armour and standing in a makeshift tent serving as a command centre, rolling her singing spear in her hands impatiently. Her soldiers stood around the area quietly and watched their Farseer from a distance, awaiting her next move. 

The Farseer stood there for a few minutes, her eyes closed and breathing steady. Still, to the surprise of everyone present, from guards and employees even her soldiers, Agenta stormed out of the tent and gestured to her soldiers to follow.

"My Lady!?" One of the trailing Banshees called out but was ignored as they all followed her quietly.

~

Present - After Agenta gave the signal.

By the time the Lupo designated Pathfinder 14 entered the shadow of the towering metal structure before him, the Banshees had already begun climbing up the Landship metal exterior with well-placed ropes at different points and in groups of five.

The low rumble of footsteps could be heard approaching behind him quickly, and the silhouettes of 200 Enclave soldiers of Farsight's division could be seen creeping ever closer, their helmets with red eyes making a chilling sight in the advancing night.

"What are you all waiting for? Climb!" Pathfinder 14 whispered into the darkness and pointed at the rope-climbing Banshees.

Without hesitation, the 200 silhouettes moved closer until they were in view and started climbing the available ropes silently; only the occasional grunt and clanking of armour could be heard.

"Isn't there a front door?" One disgruntled Enclave soldier with black Cautus ears and an infantry pulse cannon grunted as he forced himself up the rope next to Pathfinder 14.

"Because that wouldn't be obvious, would it? So Shut it!" Pathfinder 14 scowled up at the whining Cautus.

 The whining Cautus could only Whimper in exertion as he seemed to be the only one climbing a rope with a heavy weapon. 

No one would understand his struggles and sacrifice.

The Banshees had already reached the top and waited by the ledge but didn't climb over the paint-chipped railing.  

40 Banshees are still hanging off the edge of the Landship, awaiting the go-ahead.

The Exarch Banshee leading the 39 other Banshees, looked over the ledge and grew worried.