Sleep Easy At Last

Hey.

A chapter I mostly wrote yesterday night. The Next chapter won't be until Friday. I think.

It might be slightly rushed. Sorry. 

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gao... What's going on?" Swire asked in surprise at the sudden frenzy of the Enclave soldiers. 

"I don't know, but something tells me they found something," Hoshiguma replies with worry. 

The LGD looked around with concern. One moment the Enclave was acting calm and moving to set locations with discipline, but now the Enclave officers shouted commands, and soldiers rushed back and forth with a determined swiftness.

Someone had seriously kicked the hornet's nest. 

"HEY! Let me go!" All eyes turned to see a squirming Reunion soldier being dragged from one of the side alleys into the middle of the busy street where most people were. The Reunion soldier was pulled onto his knees as an Enclave officer came behind him with a pistol. 

Everyone's eyes widened as the Enclave officer raised the pistol to the Reunion member's head and pulled the trigger. The body jerked and fell forward as blood sprayed from the newly created bullet hole. The corpse of the Reunion thug lay there twitching as blood pooled around him.

Everyone watched the public execution with wide eyes and open mouths in shock. Finally, the officer put his gun away and left the body to bleed on the street as other Enclave soldiers ignored the corpse and did their duties.

"What in Terra was that!" One of the LGD officers shouted in shock. 

"Ch'en?" Hoshiguma calls; Ch'en never took her eyes off the Reunion body.

"I'm fine... Just wasn't expecting that..." Ch'en states, stone-faced. 

Gunfire could soon be heard in abundance across the slums... It made many flinch... Before, it was only a few shots now and then, but now it sounded like the Enclave was cleaning house. 

"ITS FARSIGHT!" A Sarkaz Reporter shouted. 

All eyes, especially Ch'en's, turned to see the intimidating red Battlesuit land in the middle of the street. Everyone held their breath at the sight of the leader of such a powerful group. Farsight briefly looked over the large gathering before his large armoured visor landed on Ch'en, who glared up at him from the front of the LGD officers. Farsight made a blowing kiss motion at her before sprinting in the direction the Aegir Lieutenant went. A moment that most camera's caught. 

Ch'en stared at the retreating Farsight with shock and red cheeks. The other LGD officers around laughed at Ch'en's expression, as did Hoshiguma, but it was far more subtle. 

"AHAHAHA! GAO!" Swire just laughed at her friend openly. 

"What are you laughing at, bit-" Ch'en spat with a glare.

"Didn't know you were Farsight's trophy wife! Ahahaha," Swire interrupts her and laughs harder at the blushing Ch'en due to embarrassment and fury. Ch'en makes multiple noises but keeps her cool in front of all the cameras.

Unfortunately, the Reporters had seen the small interaction between Farsight and Ch'en. Only then do the Reporters rush Ch'en, demanding to know if she is Farsight's secret lover or if there is some forbidden affair between them. 

*Growl, Angry Lung Noises* Ch'en's eyes twitch in Silent fury; Farsight was making it worse for himself!

"Ahahaha!" Swire, still hunched over in the background laughing her ass off.