Farsight Enclave

Hey!

Let us move the story ahead a bit.

I would go scene by scene, but that would get tedious quickly.

Warning! Fanservice Ahead!

I don't own anything, Only Y/n. I think.

Thanks for reading and voting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been four weeks since Y/n had returned to the Living, and so much had already changed. The number of recruits had increased, and the size of the Base was growing. Agenta sat in her apartment closest to the command centre for convenience, looking over all the information that had been gained over the past few weeks, Not all about the Base but of Y/n as well.

Agenta thought back; After the mysterious woman had left after making a complete mockery of her and their Base, Y/n had changed... He seemed more alert, cautious and confident. Of course, he still didn't trust her or Mal-Mal, but they were trying to prove they could be trusted.

When that mysterious woman had blown the doors off the morgue, everyone from outside had rushed in to confront the monster they thought was lurking; Seneschal led the change, only to come face to face with herself and a now resurrected Y/n. Who had thankfully reverted out of the now-known form called Living Saint? A large group sees the de-facto leader they have been searching for in a morgue with a now-living Y/n who is entirely naked-much to his dismay.

Convincing the Base of his return was easy. Mal-Mal said it was part of the process to change Y/n after his extensive surgery. Mostly everyone accepted that, but some were sceptical. None currently knew of Y/n's Living Saint form but her.

A few hours after Y/n returned, Mal-Mal and the Sankta that had all vanished returned. All looked exhausted and wary with bags under their eyes but, upon seeing Y/n, Cheered, knowing their efforts had succeeded. However, Y/n was confused by their reaction, choosing to question it another day.

Mal-Mal had attempted to talk with Y/n, only for him to brush her off thoroughly. Any attempt to approach him would end with him avoiding her or outright blanking her. Mal-Mal was patient, but even Agenta could see she was getting frustrated, Not being able to have a chance to defend her actions. Y/n would only converse Mal-Mal regarding work and inventions. He would also speak with Agenta only because of her position, and it was required if any work was to be done.

Over the next four weeks, Y/n trained vigorously. He exceeded all expectations; He was faster, stronger, and brighter than before from previous records taken from the Rhodes Island database. Mal-Mal thinks it's all the upgrades she's given him, but Agenta knows there is far more going on.

During his training, he excelled at most weapons he picked up, Making people on Base in awe of him. Many looked up to him, and some were asking for training. His strategies were just as excellent, and his commanding ability could make even the most stubborn of their colleagues follow him.

Mal-Mal always stood at a distance, watching Y/n and following. She desperately took notes on her notepad. A permanent red tint on her cheeks as she gawked at him. Something that everyone on the Base is starting to notice with all the female Sankta; upon seeing Y/n, they all start gawking. They don't know of his Living Saint form, but maybe they sense it? Agenta did find it amusing. Her Sankta friend, who only cared about research and inventing, was suddenly acting like a schoolgirl with a crush.

Y/n had given Mal-Mal and her division staff many blueprints of weapons, war machines, armour and much more. The designs made them drool over what they saw, getting straight to work. Agenta did not know where he got all these ideas, but they would change things. She was sure of it.