Farseer Agenta

Hey!

A little follow-up of previous chapters, tying up loose ends.

Back to the next chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sarkaz Mercenaries fought hard but, in the end, they were no match for the skill and grace of these warriors-the symbol of their Division on one shoulder and the emblem of the Farsight Enclave on the other.

The camp itself had turned into a mess, tents knocked over and blood-stained, supplies scattered across the floor, and bodies of the former occupants had all been slain, dragged to the centre and piled up.

"One still lives, my lady." A synthesised feminine voice called out in reverence.

Inside the former camp of the Sarkaz group, which had lit up the dark forest around, stood three dozen female warriors in white armour with red hair and beautiful swords. Their tails, animal ears and horns could be spotted poking out of their amour. All stood in place, watching another elegant figure emerge from the darkness.

 All stood in place, watching another elegant figure emerge from the darkness

(A.N. Agenta is wearing this)

 Agenta is wearing this)

(A.N. This is her weapon, Singing spear)

Agenta walks into the clearing with a cold smirk and looks at what her first chosen unit of warriors has accomplished. She had watched the whole thing from afar. While she wanted to interfere and join her warriors, she wanted to test them against the naturally strong opponents that Sarkaz were supposed to be.

She was bitterly disappointed.

She expected some casualties on her side, and she had only sent in less than half of her newly named Howling Banshee units. She suffered no losses, not even a wounded. She knew they caught them off-guard, but she still expected some challenges.

Sixty Sarkaz vs twenty Howling Banshees.

Agenta rolled her eyes at the pile of Sarkaz corpses to her right and picked up one of their abandoned weapons from the ground, Looking it over briefly. Agenta was full of disappointment today. Even if these fools landed a clean hit on her girls, these simplistic blades had no chance against their armour. She threw the Sarkaz sword aside.