Farsight Will Rise

Hey Readers,

Thanks for everything!

I will mention the Harem in the next chapter.

There will be a harem. Not a big one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days had passed since the minor Lungmen massacre, and now the entire world knew of their existence but not who or what they were.

Y/n had decided to stay in Lungmen with his first created soldiers. His first planned soldiers that Mal-Mal and Seneschal had made and trained were not standard infantry; no, he wanted hundreds of infantry before their face was revealed to the world.

His first group were stealth trained and had experimental armour designated XV-25 Stealth Suits, and all had volunteered for this stealth role with enthusiasm. All those under his command now had been offered a choice at what position they would take in the new force He and Agenta were creating. They only had standard rolls for his Enclave to pick from at this time. Stealth, Infantry, Mechanised, Armour and Airborn.

The Stealth Division units were all vanguard, espionage and covert Operators. Most of whom will be equipped with Stealth Suits like the XV-25.

The Infantry Division will be the backbone and the most valuable in the future. They will be the main face of the Enclave. They will have a standard armour and weapon loadout.

The Mechanised Division will be the Operators of the larger walking Battlesuits. They will be specialised and the main form of infantry support.

The Armour Division will be the slower, heavily armoured units like Tanks and Artillery. They will act as the damage takers and the primary protection for infantry. They will be equipped with experimental Arts suppressors.

The Airborne Division will pilot, maintain and protect any Aircraft of the Enclave, such as the single aircraft that had brought him and his first Stealth Division here.

Y/n and his Stealth Division were currently in an obscured field outside Lungmen that could be seen off the distance. Neon lights and smoke from fires are still raging. A few of those who came with him were tweaking their Stealth Suits while chatting, and Some were sitting around reading user manuals that Mal-Mal had given them to operate the XV-25s effectively.

Y/n was broken out of his thoughts by a Drone making its way over his position and decided to update him on the situation currently in Lungmen.

"Commander Farsight, It was as you predicted. The L.N.N. reported the footage they captured, and Terra now knows another player is on this chessboard." Came the monotone voice of the Drone.

"We have drawn their attention, but that's not enough. We need something more significant. One attack on Reunion is not enough." Y/n stated, looking over at the Lungmen skyline, thinking.