Enclave vs Rhodes Island

Hey.

Fighting in this chapter, let me know what you think. 

Let us get on with it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farsight ran down the streets at incredible speed with determination. The sounds of pulse fire and cannons in the distance only encouraged him to run faster. He decided not to use his wings to not to draw attention to himself.

He Pushed through the streets and passed by the massive LGD Headquarters. Farsight halted and gawked at the hundreds of LGD officers standing around. It didn't take long for them to notice him, but they didn't make any moves.

Weren't they allied with him and the Enclave?

Why are they all hanging around like lazy idiots?

Farisght's eyes narrowed when he saw Ch'en push to the front of the law enforcement group and stare at him—flanked by Hoshiguma and Swire, who looked conflicted.

Even with hundreds of eyes on him, he ignored them and continued running towards the sounds of battle.

"Stop!"

To his credit, Farsight stopped, turned and stared at the person who gave him an order. Ch'en had taken a few steps forward and looked him in the eyes. 

"Once again, your Enclave is causing problems in the city; why can't you--"

"Reunion, criminals, gangs, mafia, corrupted officials, discrimination against Infected... Why can't you do your F*cking jobs then!" 

Farsight's eyes glowed as he cautioned the upstart Lung woman who couldn't decide how she felt.

Ch'en stepped back as if she was just slapped. 

Farsight felt a pang of guilt but squashed it, his people were fighting with Rhodes Island because of Kal'tsit's lack of self-control, and here he was, chatting with the LGD who would rather sit on their ass.

A bright light shot into the sky behind Farsight, who turned to look at the light beam. All officers of the LGD looked skyward in surprise at the light penetrating the darkened sky, except for Ch'en, who hadn't taken her eyes off Farsight. 

"Agenta?" 

LGD officers watch, surprised when Farsight's massive wings appear and propel him into the sky and out of sight, blowing many of them off their feet.

"Your relationship is rather toxic, Ch'en." 

"..."

"Ch'en?"

Ch'en's eyes looked skyward, looking for the man that made her life so insufferable, but she couldn't see him anywhere.

"Ch'en!"

"..."

"Give up, Swire," Hoshiguma chided.

Swire folds her arms and huffs in annoyance.

Ch'en gripped the hilt of her swords. She looked back towards the flashing lights of the battlefield in the distance.

~

"Amiya! stop this!" 

Agenta dodged another Arts attack from Amiya as operators and Enclave soldiers clashed in a desperate struggle for dominance. 

Amiya stood on an incline and fired Arts down at the approaching Agenta, who effortlessly deflected her attacks with her singing spear. Agenta pounced at Amiya and swung her spear but was easily dodged.